Croatan Village Assisted Living Community

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Croatan Village Assisted Living Community

Average Rating:
sus4n2 April 10, 2012

I did volunteer work at this facility. I've been there several times and I found the staff to be very nice. I liked the fact that the activity director was creative and brought in different activities for the residents of the home. The residents seemed to be very happy, and they enjoyed participating in activities. We played games with the residents and let them win tickets to go "shopping" for free gifts. It was a lot of fun. I saw church groups coming there, choirs, musicians, and arts and crafts teachers. I also took a tour of the entire facility and saw the assisted living suites. Let me tell you, they are nice. I was really impressed. The residents had decorated their doors and it was so cute, and really seemed like a home. The residents had independence, yet still had staff just down the hall. I also liked the fact that this place was very clean and it smelled clean. I also visited the non-suite side and everyone seemed happy and things looked fine.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Croatan Village Assisted Living Community

Croatan Village Assisted Living Community is an assisted living facility in New Bern, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Croatan Village Assisted Living Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Croatan Village Assisted Living Community