ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin

January 28, 2012

By turkishemily

My grandmother lived at this facility for over one year, in both levels of the assisted living. The location is very good. The front desk staff were pleasant, and the facility is very nice. However, I don't feel like they were very responsive to my grandmother's needs. My mom and I feel she was often ignored (so much so that we moved her to another facility). She was often left on the toilet for over an hour, or not helped when she fell down. Granted, she didn't wear or want to use her emergency response button, but she should've been checked on more. I think her treatment at this facility is endemic of most nursing homes in the United States. Would I want to appoint this facility for me or my mom? No, I think there are nicer places in the Milwaukee area (ie, Franciscan Village and those on Bluemound Road).

November 26, 2011

By Jeanne H.

My father lived in Independent living at the Regency for 5 years. The heating and air conditioning were very hard to control. A/C was very noisy. When he died, we worked very hard to clean out his apt. by the end of the month and spoke several times to front office staff. No one bothered to tell us that his contract required payment of one more month's rent. That extra time would have allowed us to sell rather than give away some of his furnishings. It also would have reduced the stress level immensely. Instead the Regency benefitted and had a month to update apartment on our money.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Regency Assisted Living is a lovely home in New Berlin for people who can no longer care for themselves as before. I had my dad placed there after he became dependent on others for his activates of daily living. Being a nurse I know what to look for and want in assisted living which was a help in choosing this facility He was happy at Regency since the building was located on what had once been his parent's farm he would say he felt at home. Regency was a very well kept building.very clean and furnished very nicely. The nursed and CNA's were respectful and helpful to him. They enjoyed him and he them since he was quite the joker the staff just went along with him. He never complained there. The food was good and he had an adequate amount. It was the type of food that appealed to the elderly nothing fancy just meat and potatoes. His laundry was done for him and returned in a timely fashion. He never so much as missed a sock which is common in large facilities. They had activities that interested him and some of the other men---a good card game. Once a week they had party night and the residents could have a beer which was a thrill for him since he worked 37 years at Miller Brewery in Milwaukee. I would highly recommend Regency Assisted Living to anyone.

About ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin

ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin is an assisted living facility in New Berlin, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities New Berlin