Sycamore Terrace LLC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sycamore Terrace LLC

December 17, 2015

By Hovis

Sycamore Terrace is convenient, clean, exactly what one would look for. As for the meals, they have different schemes to choose from. The dining area looked attractive. They have transportation that would take them to the mall for groceries and shopping.

June 22, 2015

By Sharon112751450

We chose Sycamores Terrace because of the price and the services offered. There's an activities director, and they do bingo, grocery shopping, and exercise. They have a laundry room and a walking path. They have three meals a day, and they serve good food. It's nothing but wonderful. The staff is on top of things and very courteous, and there is not any turnover, so my father-in-law gets consistent care. I would recommend it to anybody. The owner is wonderful. He is on-site everyday starting about 4:00 a.m. to about 4:00 p.m., and he is easily accessible. He loves it there.

April 30, 2014

By Kathy82525550

I visited Sycamore Terrace. I met some of the staff. They were very nice and knowledgeable. I was invited for lunch there, and the food was very good. The apartments were the same. However, I don't think they had the transportation that I needed. Their price was a little stiff. They tried to bring it down a little bit, but it was still too much more than I could afford.

Photos of Sycamore Terrace LLC

About Sycamore Terrace LLC

Sycamore Terrace LLC is an assisted living facility in Nashville, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sycamore Terrace LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sycamore Terrace LLC