Morningside of Belmont

★★★★
America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Morningside of Belmont

eddie4817 January 03, 2014

My mother has been at Morningside for 18 months. I could not be more pleased with the care that she is receiving. Whether it is the caregivers, the dining room services, or the nursing services, there is nothing that I would want to change. I have recommended the facilities to several people, and will continue to do so.

comforting04 December 31, 2013

We have no problem at Morningside of Belmont. They room is clean, adequate, and with good air-conditioning. The ladies are very nice. The food is not great, but it's acceptable. The experience has been fine.

rbradely October 13, 2013

We visted this facility last month looking for a place for my grandmother. And had heard good things about there reputation so we thought we would look around. No here we are 32 days later and absoulty love it. My grandmother has meet some interesting people and love the staff. I could not recommend any other place. Morningside has been a breath of fresh air for me and grandmother.

Barbara70104650 September 10, 2013

Morningside was a very nice assisted living place and I would have chosen that but unfortunately, we needed more of an independent living. The location was also good and close to my home. The rooms were nice and of different sizes depending on your capacity to pay. They have wonderful activities and it was more medically oriented. The food is good.

David31 July 30, 2013

Morningside is a very nice and well kept facility. It is located in a very good location. They got good activities. My mom thought the place is too good for her. The facility is good. We spoke to a number of people in charge and they are very accommodating. They were very interested in helping me in any ways. They offer many services. I would recommend this facility.

caring0002 June 26, 2013

The people at Morningside were nice and very helpful. The place was fine. It was great. I went into one room and it was very clean. The room itself has enough space. The area where residents were sitting was not large, but it was adequate for everybody. One downside with the facility is that they would get more costly because they would charge people based on each thing that they need.

cooneye2002 June 19, 2013

I visit a friend at Morningside of Belmont. Over the past year or so I have seen it decline. I see residents needing assistance and no on seems to care. I eat there on occasions and I have seen a dramatic change there. It seems there is a lot of employee turnover. I see new employees and next time they are gone. You rarely see management. I could not tell you who is in charge. I would tell a looker to look somewhere else.

vfuller March 08, 2013

I moved my aunt into the this facility about 3 months and it has been a God send for our family. She always has thing to do and the are very involved with her care. I can not begin to say how impressed we are with this facility. I would defiantly recommend Morningside :)

Mary F1 February 11, 2013

Morningside of Belmont is a fairly nice facility. But it's very crowded. People are running down the lobby a lot. It looks like everybody's down the lobby in their wheelchairs and reading. There's just too many people for the space in the facility, and it was more crowded than a college dorm. So that was a turn off. The nice thing about them is that they are located in a good area.

srn1953 July 23, 2012

I visited Morningside of Belmont to perform for the residents and I was pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the facility and the amount of activities that are available. They offer both independent living and assisted living residences, depending on the type of care that is needed. This facility is located in the heart of Hillsboro Village, which is a great area of Nashville. The building itself is very attractive, and the food is great. It seems to be designed for people who wish to stay active as long as possible, there is an exercise room as well as many scheduled activities. The residents seem quite content with the service and the level of assistance is customizable. There are several different floor plans available, some are perfect for couples while others are designed for single living. I was very impressed with Morningside of Belmont in Nashville, it looks like an ideal place to live.

Cassie2 June 02, 2012

Personally, I felt that the facility was run very well and took the opinions of those living there very seriously. When I first came up to the building there were chairs to sit all around outside. On the inside there was a lounge area and a backyard to sit around also. They had a room for "parties" which they try to do at least once a month, such as a "luah". The faculty seemed to be very caring and know everyones names. I thought that this was a nice personal touch. When some of the people living there wanted to go for walks, they would set up a time with a faculty member and go with. I think that this is extremely helpful because elderly should always be moving. The rooms were of good size and seemed to have everything they needed. They could even be slightly decorated to make them feel more "homey". The people living at the facility seemed to enjoy it as well and always had a smile on their faces.

Eileen1 May 12, 2012

It's a very clean place. The earliest age and up can basically have their own room. They don't have to share with anyone. All meals and snacks are included which is very nice.

Judith1972 September 29, 2011

My mother went to live at Morningside of Belmont about a year ago. I know many seniors resist going into an assisted living facility, but my mother was excited because she knew she would meet new people but still be independent. Since she moved in here, she is a different person. We joke that she has more of a social life than her kids! The facility has a great exercise program, and the food at the restaurant is really delicious. We also love that Belmont College is so close. My daughter attends school there, so it is easy for her to swing by and pick my mom up or visit with her. The caregivers are friendly and helpful, but they have never made mom feel like she couldn't do something on her own. She has diabetes, and they make sure she takes her insulin shots as she is supposed to. Overall, we couldn't be more happy with the quality of care she has received here. I would highly recommend Morningside of Belmont.

From Morningside of Belmont

Morningside of Belmont offers compassionate senior care in Nashville, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Belmont shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Nashville, TN.

Features of Morningside of Belmont