Elmcroft of Brentwood

5436 Edmondson Pike, Nashville, TN, 37211

Reviews of Elmcroft of Brentwood

May 28, 2015

By anonymous107424150

Elmcroft of Brentwood had everything that suited our needs. I took my mom there for a visit, and she really liked it. The staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful. They all came up and introduced themselves. The rooms were really nice. They had exercise programs.

May 23, 2015

By Carl15

My mother is now at Elmcroft, and it is a good place. Everything is very well maintained. The staff is very courteous and kind. They have many activities to involve them in. I just feel it is better than the other ones I looked at.

February 21, 2015

By Anne102372950

We happen to know someone who lives there from our church, and he seems very happy there. We saw his apartment. We also toured the facility, and we wound up seeing the director of the facility. They were very knowledgeable, and I liked that the director was a registered nurse and that he was there all the time. The facility was nice. The carpet was a little worn, but the rooms that we saw looked great. It was small, and it had a small lobby and a small librarywhere you could work puzzles, but they didn't have a good selection. They took them out to lunch sometimes, and they would provide free transportation to doctors appointments. I thought that was a great selling point. Everything was all inclusive at Elmcroft of Brentwood.

July 12, 2013

By Philip1

I have already placed him at Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is a nice facility. It is also really clean. What I like best about this facility is it's proximity and geographical location to me. The staff there is nice and very helpful. Everybody there is really nice. Their food is also good.

November 07, 2012

By James 1

We absolutely love the Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is so nice. The directors are young and full of life. I feel like a father taking his son to university. There are so many interesting, innovative ideas. I'm very pleased with it. I really love the people there. My dad enjoys it. It's not home, but it's good as it can be. He's pleased with the food and with the staff. He's 92 and he still has his car, so he can still drive. He's five minutes from his girlfriend, so it's closer to where his girlfriend live and more convenient to his friends.

Photos of Elmcroft of Brentwood

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Brentwood

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5070/month

About Elmcroft of Brentwood

Residents of Elmcroft of Brentwood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Brentwood