Elmcroft of Brentwood

Overview of Ratings

4.4

July 12, 2013

By Philip1

I have already placed him at Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is a nice facility. It is also really clean. What I like best about this facility is it's proximity and geographical location to me. The staff there is nice and very helpful. Everybody there is really nice. Their food is also good.

November 07, 2012

By James 1

We absolutely love the Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is so nice. The directors are young and full of life. I feel like a father taking his son to university. There are so many interesting, innovative ideas. I'm very pleased with it. I really love the people there. My dad enjoys it. It's not home, but it's good as it can be. He's pleased with the food and with the staff. He's 92 and he still has his car, so he can still drive. He's five minutes from his girlfriend, so it's closer to where his girlfriend live and more convenient to his friends.

Photos of Elmcroft of Brentwood

Features of Elmcroft of Brentwood

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3960/month

About Elmcroft of Brentwood

Residents of Elmcroft of Brentwood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Brentwood