Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland

15 Burton Hills Blvd, Nashville, TN, 37215

Reviews of Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland

drizor93 May 09, 2012

The staff was very friendly, kind, and helpful. They seemed organized, caring, and seemed to want the best for my grandmother. They addressed us all by name and my grandmother seemed to adore her nurse.

7Sumo May 25, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My experience at Cumberland at Green Hills was wonderful. It has a beautiful landscape that I enjoyed viewing every time I come to see my mother. The staff is very friendly with us and acts as though they are family with my mom. She is very comfortable with them. They play games with her and keep her active which, I enjoy very much. I've never tasted the food but, it smells nice and mom seems to like it very well. 80 I love the fact there are plenty of hospitals close by just in case anything was to happen to her. That keeps my mind at ease knowing help is just down the road. Overall my mom and myself has had a wonderful experience with Cumberland at Green Hills so far hopefully you will also.

From Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland

Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Green Hills Cumberland