Brookdale Belle Meade

6767 Brookmont Terrace, Nashville, TN, 37205

Reviews of Brookdale Belle Meade

alzgiver March 06, 2015

We visited this community with my brother for my parents who live in the Bellevue area. The home-like feeling we received was wonderful. We are in the beginning stages of looking for them to transition to Assited living, but this will be our first pick. The community was clean and beautiful and very welcoming.

Lovely Lady 0000022 July 31, 2014

We're just very happy with Homewood and my mother-in-law is happy there too. They're very good. The best thing about this place is that I think they just really take the time to know you as a person and as a family. I just love the staff. Also the place in itself is beautiful. It is just really nice. The food is excellent. They have a top chef there. They have family night and everybody can come and eat with them once a quarter. We just did that and the food was excellent. The thing that struck the most about this place was the atmosphere. There was something about the warmth there from the first time I saw it.

At Homewood, they would re-do the room as the client moves in. My mother-in-law loves her hardwood floors in her home, so they put them in for her in her room and we didn't have to pay extra for that. They are there to please however she wants her room to look. They are there to really make it her own place.

LovelyLady0000058 March 18, 2014

I liked the location of Homewood, the look, the environment and the people that I met. My dad has been there a month. They seemed very caring and they were very responsive to me in answering my questions and calling me back on time and making us feel welcome. They sometimes fell short, but they were always willing to listen and try to improve. I think they’re doing a good job. The rooms are pretty standard and felt very clean. The facility is nicely arranged and my dad likes it. He got a small room because he didn’t feel he needed much more. It had a nice view and had lots of light. My dad complains about the food, though.

Harriet3 January 31, 2014

Homewood was nicer than the other facility. It was more inviting and on a larger scale. It was very clean and very orderly. They also had nice and accommodating staff. Their rooms were spacious and very clean. I have a lot of sewing machines and stuff and there wasn't enough space in one of their rooms, but they offered to find me a place at the end of the hall for my stuff and I thought that was very accommodating of them. Regarding the kitchen though, it was the same situation as with the other facility, there was just a microwave and a little refrigerator. However, the dining room was beautiful. They would offer snack food from a buffet 24 hours a day and that was nice. In terms of activities, they did have a schedule everyday, sometimes outside the facility and sometimes in. You can choose to participate or not.

John9543 August 01, 2013

We visited Homewood but we feel we're not ready for it. They showed us the accommodations and the dining facilities. You don't cook in your own apartment so the dining facilities are available to you at different times of the day. The showed us the kitchen and the menu. It wasn't brand new but it was nice. The lady we met, Shiela was very accommodating. They have a recreation area and scheduled activities. The area outside is very nice, it's up on a big hill and it's all surrounded by trees and a lake.

From Brookdale Belle Meade

Brookdale Belle Meade provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Belle Meade