Cost

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Homewood at Naples

Homewood at Naples provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

*Clare Bridge Crossings at Homewood Naples has just broken ground and will be opening this summer.

Reviews of Homewood at Naples

Posted by Caring100301350 January 16, 2015
2.0

My mother is currently in an independent living at the moment. We looked at Homewood's assisted living facility. The units here at Homewood are very small. For a lot more money, they didn't offer any more service than what she gets in independent living. The only difference between independent and assisted is they are allowed to take the wheelchair in the dining room. They would have to offer more services for less money in order to improve the facility.

Posted by Sally lee December 14, 2014
1.0

Very understaffed, missed medications, no cueing, activity board but no activities in the clare bridge and crossings. You complain nothing changes except for the staff.... If loved one says no to shower they don't give one. Food is horrible.. The list goes on stay away!!!! Brookdale is missing the mark!!!!

Posted by Caring34656550 November 11, 2014

My mom is currently on the waiting list at Homewood at Naples. I think it’s a great and very beautiful facility. The people there are just amazing and very friendly like they have known you forever. I had a couple of tours, and I took my mom for lunch on a tour. They have what she needs at assisted living and may transition to memory care later; I think it’s a very good set. The room and dining room were very beautiful, the food was good, and the service was excellent.

Posted by Caring90092350 July 31, 2014
4.0

We chose Homewood at Naples because of the location, price, and in-home care with doctors who could visit my mom there. It is very clean. She is in their memory section, which is the Clare Bridge. They had it locked down, so you can't wander around and get lost.

Posted by Lovely Lourdes July 24, 2013

I went to visit Homewood at Naples because I looked for a place for my ex-husband when the time came that he would need to stay in a facility. There was a wonderful person who greeted me and showed me around. She explained things to me and occasionally they called and asked how things were going. The rooms were spacious and they had a special floor for people with Alzheimer's. They also had one floor for nursing care, people who were still driving and for different stages of caring. The whole place just looked nice and well-taken cared of. The whole experience was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend this place.

Location of Homewood at Naples