HarborChase of Naples

7801 Airport Pulling Rd, Naples, FL, 34109

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Naples

Stephanie28 February 11, 2015

HarborChase of Naples is very well maintained. I have visited the dining area, and the food is OK. My mother likes it. We chose it because it has a skilled nursing facility and assisted living in one place. They do accept Medicaid assistance. She has been there for two years. I think the staff is very caring and very special. They are very kind.

Carolyn39 March 27, 2014

My sister is in Harbor Chase. The place is awesome and clean. The staff is excellent from the director down. The marketing director is one of the best we ever worked with. I think her name is Tammy. She is just awesome in making us comfortable, and my sister loves her. All of them are real people, and they are not phony. They treat everyone like they're family. You can come in there any time, and you will see the same kind of caring going on. They treat their patients like humans. They watch and take care of them. They also make sure that their clothes are well kept. I think they are the kind of organization that works every day to make changes that will benefit the patients. They have a special chef who prepares the food, and the food is wonderful. The rooms are always clean and big enough. She is in a single private room. They have so many activities for them on a daily basis that keep them busy. They paint and have various kinds of activities to awaken their brains. We are very happy with what they are doing with my sister. She is able to make friends, and she thinks of it as her home.

Deborah28 March 15, 2014

The layout of the campus is attractive. It has an interior central garden that’s outdoors. The environment of the apartments are very nicely decorated with up to date furniture in good condition. The color of the walls is very light and cheery, and there’s a lot of light. It’s a very aesthetic environment. They have actual programs with at least five to six activities. They also have entertainment from outside, and they have pet therapy there. The admissions director was very sympathetic and caring; we liked her immediately. She was able to help me to manage to link with other resources in the community because she was very knowledgeable of VA and Alzheimer’s support. The food there is like dining out in a community restaurant. It was beautifully prepared, lots of different menus, cloth tablecloths and napkins, and fresh flowers everyday on the table. They have a very nice staff. It was our first choice.

Caring68649050 October 30, 2013

My grandmother in Harbor Chase Assisted Living and she likes it there. The food is decent. It has a cozy environment. It is not too big. It is basically one area where there are activities going on and they are supervised. The activities are great. I heard they are getting ready to eliminate their night nurse which is a scary thought because there will be no night nurse. I would recommend them. However, if they are in high risk, I wouldn't because of the ratio of the staff and the patients there.

June205 October 22, 2013

HarborChase of Naples is perfectly fine and clean. I saw nothing wrong with it. They could update the place a bit though because it's a little outdated and old. The staff is very, very nice. They go out of their way to make sure that my grandfather is motivated and included, so that it's not difficult for him that he's new and he won't have issues. They've been very pleasant and very helpful. There's always something going on in terms of activities. They have internal activities and they also have bus trips uptown to go to different places.

Claire6 August 02, 2013

I like the staff at Harbor Chase very much. They take care of my mom and they keep her active. Her room is very nice. The food tastes average and the surrounding is clean and pleasant. I recommend it to others.

Maria4 July 24, 2012

It's a beautiful facility and nicely run. The people there were very nice. They were very helpful during my tour. It seems to be a good place. The rooms were very nice, well decorated and clean. I saw a studio and it had a quite a bit of a room for a studio. Of course they had a kitchenette inside which is wonderful.

From HarborChase of Naples

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Naples, and the highest standard of senior care communities offering assisted living and skilled nursing programs. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one that requires more assistance than you can provide on your own. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Naples, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard every day, in assisted living and skilled nursing communities.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Features of HarborChase of Naples

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 45