Basecost

Accepting inquiries

From Brookdale North Naples

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #9471

Reviews of Brookdale North Naples

Posted by Jim102783550 March 17, 2015
3.0

Emeritus at Naples has a staff that is more laid back and not as aggressive. The girl that I worked with was very nice and very accommodating, but they didn't have the licensing to carry my uncle through if he got to a position where he needed full time care. He had to move someplace else, and that is not what we were looking for. The availability was the hard part because they didn't have anything available for a period of time. We needed something immediate. I think the staffing needed a little bit more. When we went to this place, we had to wait. The girl that was showing us the place had to leave the room several times to go take care of whatever business. It just seem like she was very busy and didn't have the time to sit down and actually take care of us as future customers.

Posted by Caring98605350 February 16, 2015
4.0

I visited Emeritus at Naples, and the staff was very helpful. The apartments were very small, but the dining room was nice. They have bingo, field trips, water exercise, and cards. The place was secured and safe.

Posted by Glenn15 February 10, 2015

My father is a resident, and I found Emeritus at Naples to be the best value and the best location. It is a nice looking place, reasonably priced, and it is close to my residence. It is very professional right from the initial contact. The staff is terrific and very accommodating. His room is a one-bedroom suite -- small, but very nice. The food is very good. They have a very good activity schedule. Once a week, they go to the dog track, bingo, and during the holidays, they have a lot of activities. Everything is doing fine.

Posted by Caring100610250 January 19, 2015

We found Emeritus at Naples for my mother. It is very nice. My mother is very happy there. With regards to the staff, they are all very caring, very friendly, and very accommodating. They are just very nice people there. Dining is very nice. I think it is probably the high point of my mother's day. They don't have any assigned hours for meals. She can go there whenever she wants and eat whatever she wants. The food is very good. It is prepared very well. Her room is very nice. She has exactly what she needs. She has her own little bedroom, her own living area, a nice bathroom, and a kitchenette area. It has everything she needs. With regards to security, I feel very secure there. They are taking good care of her. She wears her little pendant wherever she goes. They take that responsibility very carefully.

Posted by Caring100133050 December 27, 2014
4.0

I visited Emeritus. They didn't have any balconies, and I didn't like that. If I would be on another floor, I would like to have a balcony. However, the staff was perfectly friendly as far I was concerned. They had a good selection of food, and you were not just confined with one menu.

Posted by Caring94491850 August 30, 2014
4.0

Emeritus has a convenient location. We liked the people, the cleanliness and the knowledge of the staff. They were wonderful. They answered all the questions that we have and showed us an apartment and took us to lunch at their dining room. They had a nice, varied menu and you can eat anything you want to, you’re not limited to starting time. They have an exercise room and a card playing room. They have activities from playing cards to going to the theater. The apartment was very nice with a kitchenette, a living room, and a bedroom.

Posted by Caring75907750 May 30, 2014
4.0

The staff at Emeritus Naples was friendly. The rooms were nice. They weren't quite as big as the others, and they were a little more expensive. The dining room is very nice. You could go down at any time and eat. There was no assigned seating. You could go get breakfast at 4:00 in the afternoon if you wanted it. You could get whatever you wanted during the time that they were open. The dining room's door is always open. However, they could increase the space to work with the agility that you have. There were no balconies or lanai.

Posted by Caring9929 April 21, 2014
4.0

I thought Emeritus at Naples was very nice. The facility was clean and everything. I never got to see a room because they didn't have an opening at that time. The staff was very friendly. The dining room was very nice; it was nice and clean. They have an outdoor heated pool, which was very nice. They have a very nice reading library, a gymnasium with exercise equipment, and a card game room. They would take you to the grocery store once or twice a week, to Walmart once a week, and to a liquor store once a week. They have a beauty salon on site. They have an on-site RN and a doctor who comes in. My health isn't really good, and the day that they came and interviewed me, they said my health wasn't good enough. I said then, "What is assisted living for?" They irritated me and I was not happy with them.

Posted by Caring77434550 March 21, 2014

Emeritus Naples responded very quickly to my wanting to visit. I like the personnel. I found out that they would be willing to transfer the community fee that mom paid in Fort Myers. That was $5,000 and I'm not going to lose that. So we moved her in November. They turned turned out to be a great place. It's a lovely facility, the food is outstanding, there are a lot of activities, and it's very clean. I can't say anything negative about the place. It's wonderful.

You can tell that the staff really love what they do. They're very warm and friendly. I'm amazed at how they all know my mother's name as well as my name. They're excellent. They really bend over backwards to help my mother in any way they can. I have no problem with the room. It was very clean and they repainted it before Mom was in. Anything we want to change, they change for us. It has a very nice space.

They have jigsaw puzzles, card games, a happy hour, a lot of musical entertainment comes in, church services and Bible studies. My mom has gone swimming twice. They have shopping trips, too. I like that the doctors come in, so I don't have to take mom to the doctor. The nursing staff is outstanding. They'll take them out to eat if they want to sign up to go to a restaurant. They take them to the dog track, even the casino. The activities are really unlimited.

I like the warm and friendly staff. They really ask a lot of questions about my mom, and ask her a lot of questions as well. I felt like they really got to know her. She can also go downstairs anytime she wants to go eat from 7am to 7pm. That was a big decision as well.

Posted by Helen32 January 30, 2014

I'm currently at the waiting list of Emeritus at Naples. I chose this facility because it’s the best; it’s the nicest. It's very clean and well organized. The staff and the residents are very friendly and very warm. I know they have a lot of activities there.

Posted by Acacia January 12, 2014

Naples Assisted Living is nice and very clean. It's like going into a hotel when you walk into the front. People there are helping the elderly. They got a place where they could get their hair done, a beauty salon, and guys have their own little barbershop. They have a bingo room where they also play cards. It's pretty neat. They have a little bus that comes in to pick them up to do the groceries and their shopping. They have apartments in there where people could cook.

They have people that clean their apartment and they'll even do their laundry for you. They were great but everything was full. Also, I have a little dog and that's my baby; I would never leave my baby. I would definitely recommend this place, especially for people who don't have dogs or cats.

Posted by Caring82033750 December 30, 2013

My mother found Emeritus at Naples so everything is fine now. She is in what I think called Emeritus now. The facility seems nice. Also the staff there seems nice as well. My mother likes this facility and that's what I like best actually. It was a relief that she likes it there. So if my mother likes it, then it must be five and a half stars.

Posted by Jaggo October 30, 2013

The facility, formerly Merrill Gardens, is located in North Naples. It is a beautiful ALF and also has independent living as well. When my parents moved in last year my mother required Assistance and my Father was Independent. They permitted them to live in the same apartment despite each receiving a different level of care! This was our primary reason for choosing this facility as most places separate ALF from independent living. My parents would have been separated. My father passed away this past December. Emeritus staff were with us kindly supporting us throughout his brief illness and their kindness continues since his loss The staff are caring, knowledgable and kind. The surroundings are clean and well cared for by a loving staff. As a critical care nurse with 20+yrs of experience I have felt comfortable knowing the staff are caring for my loved one.

Posted by Janice20 September 27, 2013

The thing I liked about Merrill Gardens is that it was very bright, open, and there were a lot of residents that are interacting with each other. They looked very friendly and they told me it's a nice place. It's clean and fresh. I also like that you don't have to be in the dining at a certain time for the meals. You can order foods for breakfast and dinner and I really like that. The rooms were big and it's worth it for what you are getting with the amount of money that you are paying. The facility is also right across NCH Hospital so that is really nice.

Location of Brookdale North Naples