Spring Meadows Naperville

504 N. River Rd, Naperville, IL, 60563

Reviews of Spring Meadows Naperville

December 03, 2016

By carol068382

The tour at Spring Meadows was very nice. They had very nice grounds and the amenities. They had a floor for people suffering from dementia, a grand piano on the main floor, and music going on. The apartments were quite nice and had nice kitchens wherein you can do your own cooking if you wanted to. However, it was expensive.

September 29, 2016

By Amy613806

My parents are moving to Spring Meadows Naperville in a couple of weeks. Our overall experience with them was wonderful. Their tour advisor was just amazing. She was very informative, extremely helpful, and respectful to my parents. She’s made the whole transition very easy. I really can’t recommend her enough. The rooms had lots of windows and were very bright and airy. The food was fine.

September 07, 2016

By Beatrice182761

Spring Meadows Naperville was very good, but it was just too expensive for me. The staff members were very courteous. They helped me around and showed me the different parts of the facility. I was impressed with that. I think they were doing a nice job. From what I had heard and from what I could tell, they seemed very aware of their clients. The clients weren't sitting around with nobody paying attention to them. The staff members were paying attention and doing a nice job. The apartment was very nice, and it was clean. It was set up for people who had handicaps or difficulty walking. The shower was a walk-in deal. The room was well-kept. From what the lady said, if you started declining, you could have more services. Of course, that would mean more money. I think people would like the place and get a lot out of it if they had the money to pay for several years. It seemed like the facility was really benefiting people. From what I could tell, the people enjoyed being there. I was impressed.

December 31, 2015

By Joy52

I really liked Spring Meadows and, if my dad hadn't needed so much help, I would have preferred them. Their staff ratio is within one to eleven and one to sixteen, so they don't have the kind of staff to resident ratio that we were looking for. The rooms were larger and had kitchenettes, and they're really good for independent living or people that need some help. But for people who need a lot of help, I don't think they would have fit in there.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous Daughter4

I love Spring Meadows Naperville for my mom. We just moved her there last week. Their employees all seem to know everybody's name and their family members; that showed how much they care about each other. It's clean and the perfect size for my mom. Everything is included, and the location is perfect for us.

November 05, 2015

By Satisfaction?

I would not recommend the Assisted Living portion of Spring Meadows to anyone. My family member lived there for over 10 years. The last 5 or 6 years the facility has gone down tremendously. The turnover of CNAs became constant- someone new almost weekly. Assisted living residents have very long waits for each and every need. The assisted living section is chronically understaffed- from dining room attendants to CNA's to housekeeping staff. There is also almost a bi- monthly turnover rate of directors at every level. Overall, the residents are just not getting the care they pay for and usually leave there one way or another.

October 28, 2015

By Susan115176050

I wasn’t too thrilled with Spring Meadows because it had more of a nursing home feel to it. When I first walked up to the door, somebody was stuck in their wheel chair unable to get over the threshold of the door, and there was no staff around to help. The person who gave me the tour was very nice, but she did not know about celiac disease and gluten-free diets. It was a little less expensive, but it didn’t put off a good feel.

April 25, 2015

By Charles105708450

Spring Meadows was really nice and very clean. From what I saw, they had like a one-bedroom apartment with a little kitchen area in it. It was not very much -- but just a little one -- because they would feed you twice a day anyway, and you wouldn't really need a kitchen. I looked at it, and it was very nice. The staff said they had bunch of activities, and they had some catalogues of what's coming up that you could look at.

March 17, 2015

By mm40

Spring Meadows Naperville has a new leadership team. I am so impressed with their new team and the changes they are making! The staff treat the residents like family, and it's wonderful to know my mom is cared for every day. The care is excellent and the new team is fantastic!

June 27, 2014

By Pat86975450

My father was at Spring Meadows. It's a lovely facility, but I would never recommend their assisted living. But as far as independent living, it's lovely and very nice. He had his own studio apartment, but the emergency facilities, where you pull the cord, were antiquated. It could be 45 minutes before they would respond. It was one of the reasons why we moved my father out of there. We didn't feel like they were capable of taking care of him. They need better-trained attendants, and they need better emergency response.

March 24, 2014

By SAM10

I was entirely satisfied with the tour and of the employees that I talked to. It was in line price wise with other facilities that I toured. Seems to offer residents a wide variety of care and things to do.

October 30, 2012

By MaggieG

When my mother moved into the memory care unit she was walking with a walker and going to the bathroom on her own. Immediately the staff had her in diapers and after the second she was no longer walking on her own. During the day she was placed in front of a TV and abandoned. As were the other residents in the memory care unit. I cannot tell you how happy I am with our decision to move her to a new facility. Wiithin days we were seeing improvement in her memory, mobility, and continence. Do not put your loved one here.

March 06, 2012

By commercesd

While driving through Naperville, we decided to stop in and visit Spring Meadows, since we were looking for an assisted living facility where our aunt could live. The area is convenient for her, since she has many friends in the area. We were grateful and impressed that they could accommodate our last-minute visit. The property had plenty of park-like space with tranquil, large trees and nice landscaping. The backyard featured many places for seniors to enjoy around the grounds safely. The main living areas were fresh, clean and sunny with a contemporary, yet homey décor. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was also beautifully and comfortably furnished. The dining areas were lovely included both casual and formal options. Menus offered a variety of healthy food options. The food we saw looked nutritious, delicious and smelled really good, too. The snacks also looked interesting and healthy with a nice mix of nutritious options. We liked that they encourage drinking plenty of fluids for healthy hydration each day. The residents are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. They may take exercise classes such as yoga and aerobics, use weight training and other equipment, and enjoy the outer walk ways around the building. The private areas were nicely decorated and personalized for the residents and it was clear that the seniors enjoyed their surroundings very much. We could see that there is adequate staff to attend to all of the resident's needs, from companionship and medical care to food preparation and cleaning - which was why the facility was so fresh and bright. It was clear that the care at this facility provides understanding and caring caregivers for the best care of its residents.

Photos of Spring Meadows Naperville

Services & Amenities of Spring Meadows Naperville

About Spring Meadows Naperville

At Spring Meadows you will be part of a community of people like you, people proud of the lives they've led and eager to find what tomorrow will bring. "Successful Aging" is a reality we live and celebrate daily.

Spring Meadows senior living community offers the finest in independent and assisted living services. We are a beautiful rental retirement community providing a gracious independent lifestyle for its residents.

You'll find comfort in the privacy of your own well-designed apartment along with access to inviting and cozy living areas. Indulge in a game of billiards or join friends in the Bistro Lounge. Design your days any way you'd like. At Spring Meadows, it's always your choice.

Map of Spring Meadows Naperville