Brookdale Napa

3255 Villa Lane, Napa, CA, 94558

Reviews of Brookdale Napa

Caring106407250 May 02, 2015

I like the layout of Brookdale. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. I saw the food was pretty nice, as well as the dining halls. The care seems to be comprehensive. If anything happens, they call me right away. The room has its own bathroom, and because it's Alzheimer's, it doesn't have a kitchenette. It seems to be very clean.

Caring87742150 December 12, 2014

I visited Emeritus at Villa Del Rey. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. There was a very nice atmosphere. We did look at the rooms and the common rooms, and they seemed quite good. The dining room looked very nice. What we like about the place was that it was stair-steps, and if you needed more care, it was available there. They had Alzheimer's care. What we were impressed with was that they had a lot of information about expediting their old people getting in there. My father was a Veteran, and they had some information on that. They were just very forthcoming with the information. We would have him go there because it looked like a really nice spot for him, and it looked like something that would fit his needs. Security seemed adequate.

LHawker October 21, 2013

I went to Emeritus and it was a lovely and clean community. The rooms were more of a dormitory style rather than an apartment. They had a nice dining room although I was not able to eat there. The staff was very accommodating and kind. They were fantastic.

Arthur4 September 23, 2013

Emeritus was very nice. The rooms were fantastic. The room that we saw was below the library and it was very open and big. I would recommend them to others.

NapaGuy April 18, 2012

Grandma had to move into assisted living. I was concerned that she wouldn't receive the best treatment so I visited for about a week to make sure that the facilities were up to par. I was impressed! The staff was so caring, the facilities were clean and exceeded all of my expectations. I am confident that grandma is in the best place where she is treated with dignity and respect. What really makes this a home is the staff.

Jillie778 January 21, 2012

I am rating Emeritus as 4 stars because of the staff. They truly care about their residents. My Grandma has lived there for the past 3 years. She lives in a 1 bedroom assisted living. It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and one of the CNA's found out and went to a local bakery and bought her a piece of cake on her lunch break. What a great example of the caring staff!The interior of the building is old. They remodeled the first floor but my grandma's floor is still the same. It is a little dreary and does smell like a nursing home. The floors seem a little crooked and it may make the residents think there balance is off but it is the floor. My Grandma lived at the Springs prior to coming to Emeritus. The food there was much better. That is my grandma's biggest complaint, the food. I ate there for Easter dinner once and I agree. The food was really bad. Personally, the staff is the most important aspect of assisted living and they rock!

From Brookdale Napa

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Napa

• Hospice care

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 286800493

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Napa