Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Tudor Oaks Retirement Community

Average Rating: 2.5 2.5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews

Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
Posted by Ecb123 November 05, 2015

I am a family member of a resident at Tudor oaks memory care. The care my grandmother received was good but I warn people who are looking to place loved ones with memory issues. This facility accepted my grandmother with mid to late memory issues and when funding for her care diminished she has been asked to move to the "skilled nursing facility" or the nursing home based off a numbering system stating she had declined. My family and I tried to defer her placement change and met with the director and case manager. The vibe was cold and the director of the memory care was extremely condescending and her mind was made up. She didn't care to listen to our concerns about ripping my grandmother from her environment. The nursing home is very cold and "hospital like". My grandmother also contracted multiply urinary tract infections and fall injuries which with no doubt advanced her confusion at times. We are now having to look for another facility after Tudir Oaks drained majority of her funds. This facility takes advantage of elderly and their funds. Please consider if your family member is advancing with memory care issues this facility can not handle memory care patients who are moderate to advanced. They will drain the funds and when convenient will move your loved one to the nursing home portion to eat up the rest of your family members money.

Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
Posted by thebubbleboy October 30, 2012

Tudor Oaks is an assisted living home in Muskego, WI where my grandma lived for about ten years. When I visited the facility, I was generally happy with what I saw; the tenants were very happy with the service and the amenities where replete with options. The facility itself is very nicely kept, seems consistently clean and tidy. Furthermore, there are many options for recreation, including game rooms, living rooms, churches, and a relatively nice outdoor environment to walk around. The rooms themselves are nicely kept, frequently tended to by staffers and cleaning staff, and seem spacious enough for the number of residents in each room. Generally speaking, this was an assisted living home which proved a worthwhile home for my relatives. My one complaint is the strange layout of the building, which did not allow for easy transportation through the building.

Location of Tudor Oaks Retirement Community