Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Tudor Oaks Retirement Community

Tudor Oaks Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Muskego, WI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Tudor Oaks Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Tudor Oaks Retirement Community

Average Rating: 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 Review

Tudor Oaks Retirement Community
Posted by thebubbleboy October 30, 2012

Tudor Oaks is an assisted living home in Muskego, WI where my grandma lived for about ten years. When I visited the facility, I was generally happy with what I saw; the tenants were very happy with the service and the amenities where replete with options. The facility itself is very nicely kept, seems consistently clean and tidy. Furthermore, there are many options for recreation, including game rooms, living rooms, churches, and a relatively nice outdoor environment to walk around. The rooms themselves are nicely kept, frequently tended to by staffers and cleaning staff, and seem spacious enough for the number of residents in each room. Generally speaking, this was an assisted living home which proved a worthwhile home for my relatives. My one complaint is the strange layout of the building, which did not allow for easy transportation through the building.

Location of Tudor Oaks Retirement Community