Brookdale Murrieta

24350 Jackson Avenue, Murrieta, CA, 92562

Reviews of Brookdale Murrieta

Betty98844350 December 22, 2014

Chancellor Place of Murrieta was nice. It was just a little smaller, but it was a very nice location and very convenient to shopping that you wouldn't have to necessarily travel all the time; you could walk if you were able. I had visited a couple of friends who live there, and the staff was friendly. They don't have a swimming pool, but they had games, people coming in, and just regular activities. It was a little smaller and a little older, but it was a very good location.

Kurt5 December 10, 2014

Chancellor Place of Murrieta is a very appealing property, is positive, has well-kept grounds, has a comfort feeling, and is very secure. Staff were very polite and helpful.

Debbie88250050 September 30, 2014

We went to visit Chancellor Place of Murrieta and I really liked the administrator. She was very well spoken and very professional. She sat down with us for probably an hour and a half and took us everywhere in the facility. They have a lot of activities. The staff seemed really nice, and it seemed like they would come and assist her if she needed anything. I walked through there, and they were really friendly.

Caring91724950 August 17, 2014

Chancellor was close to my home. The staff was excellent -- she was incredibly knowledgeable as well as very open and transparent. They have information on the costs and they made sure that we understood whether there were additional costs, too. The facility was very clean; the people were very friendly; and the residents were really out and using the facility. The rooms were of varying sizes. It was a much more friendly experience.

Caring0240 August 05, 2014

Chancellor Place of Murietta was nice. One thing we did like about it was that the staff and the residents were very friendly. The only thing I did not particularly care for is that it felt a little more institutional. There was only one way out -- just a small courtyard -- and none of the buildings or apartments opened up. The rooms were nice. The dining room was nice. I didn't care for the fact that they had assigned sitting, but I guess they have reasons for that.

Caring77178950 January 31, 2014

When we walked in Chancellor Place, it was very welcoming and clean. All the residents seemed happy. They were sitting around, some of them had their little dogs and they were laughing. They were like "Hi! How are you?" talking to us. It was a big plus for me when all the residents were happy, talking and smiling. The staff was very sweet and they called me several times to know what was going on with mom. They seemed very caring. We didn' actually see any apartments though because they were all filled up.

Shirley33 November 22, 2013

The Chancellor is our favorite. When my mom needs to go somewhere, that's where she'll go. It just felt more homey and she felt more comfortable there. The environment was very pleasant and very friendly. The building was nice and not too large. Their apartments were pleasant. They have studios which are not huge, but for a studio, they're nice. They have high ceilings and their windows have a view. Food was good. It was also a lot better than the food from other facilities we visited. The staff seemed to care about what you like and they're very attentive. We just overall like this place better than the others we saw; however, it is very expensive.

Caring72519950 October 21, 2013

When we walked in to the lobby of Chancellor Place of Murrieta, there are six to eight individuals sitting in the lobby in wheelchairs that were basically unable to communicate and that was really depressing. My father would not want to consider that facility because he is quite active in comparison to that. But I know the staff, I'm sure, takes good care of the residents. The people that were running the place were quite friendly. I don't mean to sound judgmental, but basically the place is not conducive to someone as active as my father.

Julie15 August 15, 2013

The only place I visited was Chancellor Place of Murrieta. The staff were very nice and friendly. They treated the residents like family. I was introduced to their chef who was with them for 15 years and I thought that that was really impressive. His menu was really good and when I left, they gave me an apple pie just because I toured their facility. The staff showed me three different rooms that were available; one room had the golf course view and the other had more light coming in. It was a very nice place and I didn't really find anything wrong with it. I would have loved to put my dad there if we could have afforded it.

Caring070101 July 25, 2013

Chancellor Place of Murrieta is a very clean and well-kept facility. I don't have any complaints with them. My mom is very happy in there. The food was very good. They have a whole calendar of activities. They have a courtyard in there and it does not feel like a hospital; it's a home-like setting. The staff are very friendly, kind, and just very welcoming and they seemed that they like their job.

Caring 5652 May 23, 2013

I had a friend who stayed at Chancellor Place for about a month now and she was happy. The staff I talked to were really accommodating. The whole place was very clean and the rooms were nice.

From Brookdale Murrieta

Brookdale Murrieta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Murrieta

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• German
  • Spanish

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 336413087

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Murrieta