Best Life Assisted Living

33769 Salvia Lane, Murrieta, CA, 92563

Reviews of Best Life Assisted Living

sjw August 16, 2011

This is a beautiful home and I am so happy I chose this place for my mom in her last years. The caregivers were so sweet to mom. They keep the place so clean and all the meals are home cooked. It's like home away from home. There were always lots of games, parties and activities. But the main thing was the personal care and attention mom received. It was the best and the girls were so kind and loving to her. They became like family. Mom couldn't have been happier. I did a lot of research before choosing this place and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made. Thanks to everyone at Best life!

RickP123 July 08, 2011

This is a lovely home with the most loving caregivers. My mom was here for a year and a half before she passed and she got such good care. I am so grateful that I found this place for her. I was unable to care for her in my own home but this was just like home to her. She was treated like family and she was so happy here. Thanks to everyone at Best Life.

Disatisfied November 15, 2009

Terrible business practices

Terrible business practices. My grandmother stayed here for 5 months after having a small stroke and was just settled in when she was told that her belongings would be moved to a different room and that she would now be living with someone whom she did not care for at all, someone my grandmother did not have trust in and felt that she was uncomfortable being around. In my conversation with the owner, Sandra, she said that it was a "business decision" she had to make because "someone else wants to pay more money for the bed she currently lives in." My 92 year old was moved to a much smaller room that she shares with another lady, pays the same rent, and now my grandmother is suffering quite a bit over the move. She feels violated. I spoke with the homeowner to see if there was another alternative, and she said there was not. My grandmother is fully mobile and needs very little assistance; in fact, she's the most independent of everyone there. Also, we were told that they take them places like the grocery store, dentist and doctor appointments, and just out and about for general outings. That has never taken place. Sandra, the owner, said she is going to start doing that. I feel that my grandmother has been cheated and disrespected. I have no respect for this business or its owner. Oh, and another thing, there was a huge leak and there was major water damage in the bathroom and walk-in closet as well as the floor. It took 3 months to fix! Until it was fixed, my grandmothers clothes were strewn over a chair, and she had to walk on plywood floors until the carpet could be replaced. There was no financial break to compensate for this either..and after that, Sandra decided to move her to a smaller room? I don't understand how this woman gets away with running a business like this. Tell everyone you know not to go to Best Life Assisted Living. Quite frankly, it doesn't live up to its name, not even just a little.

From Best Life Assisted Living

In large facilities, the ratio of residents to care staff can be as high as 15 to 1. Because of our smaller size, our residents receive much more personal care and attention while living in a family home environment. We offer nutritious home cooked meals and snacks, planned activities, comfortable rooms, safety and security, medication assistance, assistance with bathing, personal hygiene, toileting, incontinence, all other activities of daily living, and lots of kindness.

Our homes have private, gated yards, gardens, large patios, and many other amenities such as yard lighting, fountains, a piano, etc. Our homes are always equipped with exit alarms, gate alarms, fire alarms, and more. We also have outings, games, and activities to enhance memory and motor skills.

Features of Best Life Assisted Living