Big Muddy River

11 N. Shawnee Dr, Murphysboro, IL, 62966

Reviews of Big Muddy River

JET94 February 24, 2012

I really love going to Big Muddy a River to River Assisted Living. It honestly seems like a wonderful place to live. Most assisted living homes, and nursing homes are portrayed as awful places that the residents absolutely hate. However, this one is different. It has a very colorful and polite community, with great caring staff members. My uncle really enjoys living there. There are plenty of things for the residents to do socially with each other, such as watch television together, or play some games in the game room. Or even for the residents who are not quite so social, they can keep to themselves in their own apartment. Everyone is treated fairly there, and they always seem to be in a good mood. After all, who could be upset living in such a great place? I've always told myself that I do not ever wish to go into any kind of assisted living, or nursing home, but after seeing this one, I may have changed my mind.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Big Muddy River

Big Muddy River is an assisted living facility in Murphysboro, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Big Muddy River for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Big Muddy River