Creekside at Three Rivers

2744 Ashers Fork Road, Murfreesboro, TN, 37128

Promotion ends in 10 days!

In Memory Care $1,000 off first 3 months for new residents moving in before 8/31/17

Reviews of Creekside at Three Rivers

June 23, 2016

By Regena247637

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice but way over our budget. The rooms and setting were beautiful. The staff was pleasant, friendly, and nice. It was a beautiful facility. The dining room was very nice. They gave me a list of things that they do.

Thank you for taking time to write your review. I am sorry to hear that we are over your budget. Maybe we can talk again.

June 17, 2016

By Linda677001

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice. The rooms were fine and nice.

Thank you for your comments and your review. I hope we were able to answer all of your questions and more importantly, I hope we have the opportunity to serve your family.

June 08, 2016

By Karen883817

Creekside at Three Rivers was a wonderful place. They had a couple of new buildings for memory care, which were still under construction but it was a great concept. Everybody there was very helpful and very informative. I toured the memory care facility, and they had a private dining area for the memory care patients, which was very clean and very organized. The rooms were well maintained. It was a great place, and I didn't have any issues. The residents were all well cared for and looked happy. Even the lady who was giving me the tour knew all of the residents by name, which was very impressive to me. They had taken the residents outside on the day I was there because it was a beautiful day, and the caregivers were eating snacks with them. They had somebody that was taking care of fingernails for the ladies. They kept them very occupied, which is very important for memory care patients.

Thank you for your review. Our residents are very special people - they are family! We have a wonderful staff who is dedicated to making every day the best day it can be. Our "new buildings" are Creekside Villas. They are secure Memory Care houses. We are very excited about this new concept for Memory Care residents and the first one will be open very soon. Thank you again. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your family.

November 28, 2015

By Susan116460750

The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, so I really like them. The rooms, dining area, and grounds are nice. The food is very good. As for the activities, they have bingo, exercises, spa days, manicures, puzzles, and all kinds of different games. It is accessible to hospitals and malls.

July 21, 2015

We were pleased with Creekside at Three Rivers. The staff was very good, very understanding, and very helpful. Plus, the facility was very nice. They had the typical activities like bingo, card games, and outings. They had some really nice gathering spots.

July 15, 2015

The rooms were large at Creekside at Three Rivers, and the staff was nice. They have different activities going on. They have a hair salon and a bus that takes residents out shopping. Their food was excellent. The place is very clean and secured.

February 21, 2014

By brwrj

I have worked in several assisted living communities and I must admit this is by far one of the Best Communities I have ever visited. Not only is the building beautiful in structure and design, but the People that work there from the housekeeping staff up to the Administration far surpasses any that I have ever met. You are made to feel so welcome and right at home by everyone you meet...including the Residents.

Photos of Creekside at Three Rivers

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: License 2929

About Creekside at Three Rivers

Assisted Living

The assisted living program at Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living is designed to support active senior residents that are mostly independent and need only occasional assistance. Our compassionate staff is always available to provide a helping hand to maintain each resident’s independence and quality of life.

Memory Care

Our memory care services offer complete care for residents dealing with memory related issues, including dementia and Alzheimer’s. The memory care neighborhood is a specially designed, exit-controlled environment that provides around-the-clock expert care and personal support.

Respite Care

For seniors needing temporary residence in an assisted living environment, our respite care program cannot be beat. Respite care residents are a welcome addition to our community and enjoy the highest level of care and all of the same amenities, services, and engaging activities as our full-time residents.

Adult Day Program

We also offer a convenient adult day program that provides relief for family caregivers needing their days free for work, school, or time to themselves. Our adult day program participants enjoy all of the fun activities and socializing with other seniors, while returning home each night.

Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living is conveniently located on Ashers Fork Road off of Highway 99 in beautiful Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Residents are treated to a rich and engaging schedule of daily activities, events, and classes, with occasional outings to some of the area’s finest shopping, entertainment, and recreation, including: Stones River Mall and The Avenue Murfreesboro for shopping, Barfield Crescent Park, Old Fort Golf Course, and Indian Hills Golf Club for recreation.

Map of Creekside at Three Rivers