Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

3211 Memorial Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

Mark Wehrer May 19, 2015

We were moving into the area and needed a Senior Service Community for my father until our furniture arrived, after looking at other senior communities in the area we settled on Broadmore. What a great choice it was! My father enjoyed the staff and dining facilities. My father had made numerous friends which he would go back and visit often and "I mean often" . Its was a community that made him feel like family. I just want to thank the director and staff of Broadmore for all they have done for my father. I highly recommend Broadmore Senior Living.

Jimmy D. May 19, 2015

Part of my work is keeping up with assisted living communities. I have known the Broadmore folks and enjoyed an excellent relationship since 2009. For everyone's information I have never given a 5 Star rating because it could sway a community into becoming complacent. A Three average but a Four isn't.

If a family is seeking consistency in service and the overall brightness of attitude of all the staff, this is a great place to check out. All our Rutherford county ALFs work hard to win praises and awards but none seek a higher standard than Broadmore. From my view what these people do isn't a daily, weekly or monthly performance chart as much as paying attention to detail constantly.

My guess is that you will see staffers smiling and loving on residents almost if that place were theirs and residents were family. Remember, check them out before your final decision is made.

Dear Jimmy D., Thank you very much for your Review. You are correct, we strive every day to make our Residents' lives a little brighter, and to exceed their expectations for service. We are so pleased with your comments and will share with our team at Broadmore.

Caring108375050 March 27, 2015

Our experience with Broadmore was not good. The food was not good, the staff was not professional, and my husband felt mistreated. They must have a well-trained staff.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Caring.com. We take feedback seriously and are disappointed that you have not been satisfied with our dining options. We work very hard to prepare fresh, delicious meals while offering all of our Residents alternative dietary options. We take pride in our customer service, and the care we provide for our Residents. Our goal is a positive experience for all. We have reviewed your feedback with our team, and provided additional training on the dining process and our expectations for excellent customer service. We encourage you to share any additional concerns you may have with our Executive Director. Thanks again.

DoNotGoHere January 22, 2015

This is a terrible place. Nurses and staff are unprofessional, rooms are not kept clean, medication not given on time or too many times. This is not a good place for dementia patients. Very dreary also.

Velma2 September 23, 2014

Broadmore was clean. The rooms were nice. The staff was friendly. I thought it was a good place to stay.

Jackie23 April 23, 2014

My mom is in Broadmore, and we chose it because, for one thing, it is not only an assisted living, but it also has a memory care unit, and my mother has Alzheimer's. They have a couple of different cares. I like it for my mom because it has more of an everyday living look. They have rocking chairs on the porch, and when you go in, they have couches in their reception area. They also have a piano and a radio that they play. It seems to fit elderly people, who seem to like certain things in certain ways. The staff is very nice and the care is good. I guess the rooms are average. The food is very good. They have activities like bingo, bible studies, word games, and music. I was there a minute ago, and they are having a music concert. They go on walking trips. They go to Walmart or go out to eat. My mother has her physical therapy, and they seem to have quite a few things to do. It also fit my parents' budget. However, they can improve on having more staff during the weekend.

Caring from TN August 29, 2013

Broadmore is a very nice place. It is neat and clean. The staff there is really friendly. They have a real nice dining area and sitting area where occupants watch TV or have their activities. I was impressed with this facility.

Brenda18 August 11, 2013

Nice, peaceful home-like environment with friendly staff. There are also a variety of activities to choose from.

From Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors in Rutherford County, Murfreesboro, TN. Centrally located in the City of Murfreesboro, the gentle swaying of Bradford Pear trees invites seniors in to enjoy our community. Our grounds are complemented by our beautiful and serene courtyard. From benches and patio chairs, residents rest, relax, and socialize. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be here at Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to give each individual customized support, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro