Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

3211 Memorial Boulevard, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129

Reviews of Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

DoNotGoHere January 22, 2015

This is a terrible place. Nurses and staff are unprofessional, rooms are not kept clean, medication not given on time or too many times. This is not a good place for dementia patients. Very dreary also.

Velma2 September 23, 2014

Broadmore was clean. The rooms were nice. The staff was friendly. I thought it was a good place to stay.

Jackie23 April 23, 2014

My mom is in Broadmore, and we chose it because, for one thing, it is not only an assisted living, but it also has a memory care unit, and my mother has Alzheimer's. They have a couple of different cares. I like it for my mom because it has more of an everyday living look. They have rocking chairs on the porch, and when you go in, they have couches in their reception area. They also have a piano and a radio that they play. It seems to fit elderly people, who seem to like certain things in certain ways. The staff is very nice and the care is good. I guess the rooms are average. The food is very good. They have activities like bingo, bible studies, word games, and music. I was there a minute ago, and they are having a music concert. They go on walking trips. They go to Walmart or go out to eat. My mother has her physical therapy, and they seem to have quite a few things to do. It also fit my parents' budget. However, they can improve on having more staff during the weekend.

Caring from TN August 29, 2013

Broadmore is a very nice place. It is neat and clean. The staff there is really friendly. They have a real nice dining area and sitting area where occupants watch TV or have their activities. I was impressed with this facility.

Brenda18 August 11, 2013

Nice, peaceful home-like environment with friendly staff. There are also a variety of activities to choose from.

From Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro

Quality, compassionate assisted living, memory care and respite care services for seniors in Rutherford County, Murfreesboro, TN. Centrally located in the City of Murfreesboro, the gentle swaying of Bradford Pear trees invites seniors in to enjoy our community. Our grounds are complemented by our beautiful and serene courtyard. From benches and patio chairs, residents rest, relax, and socialize. Our residents quickly discover just how comfortable, fulfilling, and enjoyable life can be here at Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro! We offer a variety of amenities and services. Our goal is to give each individual customized support, while providing opportunities for meaningful day-to-day living.

Location of Broadmore Senior Living at Murfreesboro