Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

November 06, 2014

By Gloria36

My sister-in-law worked at Good Samaritan. We just went there, and we did tour the independent living. It was nice on the outside and the inside was kind of set up like a hospital, but she wanted to show us two bedrooms in independent living. She had to share with a one bedroom, and we just couldn’t handle it. We couldn’t even get our furniture in; it is too small. My sister-in-law showed us around; it had a nice dining setup, they had tablecloths and chairs, and it was different than I expected in that respect. We could not afford the two bedrooms, and we do not like the one bedroom only, but we had a good experience. The facility has kind of gotten old, but it’s clean and nice.

August 07, 2014

Good Samaritan was very good. The staff was very helpful in giving information about what we're seeking. The cost is a little bit high. The rooms were clean and decorated nicely. I didn't need to go outside if I wanted to eat with my husband. The food looks real good. They did have a bus if you need to go to town.

About Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home

Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home is an assisted living facility in Mountain Home, AR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Good Samaritan Society - Mountain Home