Elmcroft of Mountain Home

715 West 6th Street, Mountain Home, AR, 72653

Reviews of Elmcroft of Mountain Home

kaybee July 19, 2014

Wonderful place my mother enjoyed her stay het the cna's were professional and very caring all the care she recieved was superior. We would definetly recommend she also enjoyed the dining services. A+++++

Gladys10 January 30, 2014

I had a friend who took me to Elmcroft of Mountain Home. The facility is spacious. They have a very nice enclosed garden at the back of the building. The people are very friendly. I met some of the new residents and some of the older residents and everybody seemed to be happy there. They invited me for lunch and I had a very good lunch. They have music sometimes after lunch and they have games and all kinds of activities. I would definitely recommend this place.

Joanne18 November 27, 2013

Elmcroft of Mountain Home was the one that we really like. It was not a huge facility. It was on the smaller side than another one we saw. It also seemed very clean and more homey. I like this place. They were very cordial and friendly. They even served us apple pie and it was very good. They also encouraged us to go back at another time to try a meal. This seemed to be the place that when the time comes, we will probably utilize that facility.

Art6 July 11, 2013

Elmcroft of Mountain Home was very nice. My mother-in-law stayed there for almost a month and if she goes back into a facility that would be the one. The staff, the facility itself, just everything was very nice. The help that she received was just what would be expected in an assisted living location. The rapport between her and the staff was very good. She enjoyed the food, it seemed very good. They have a good chef and they varied the meals, they give you a menu that you can select from. They have activities each day. She had a one-bedroom that was big enough for three chairs, a couple of dressers, a full-size bed, and it had a closet space and a bathroom area.

Butterfly6 May 19, 2012

My friend's living quarters were pleasant, homey but somewhat small. The facility itself was very clean and smelled fresh. My friend was very happy and content there, however, there's no place like home. I was able to bring in her dog, and we spent time on the porch to get some fresh air. Because I visited at lunch time I was invited to have the meal with my friend. The food was a very healthy size and was very good. The aides were so friendly and very loving to my friend, which I so appreciated. Before dinner a social gathering/trivia was set up in the common area where the aides passed out drinks for all the residents. The trivia was fun and was geared towards the residents' teen-age years, so most all were able to contribute. My friend stated that although she is allowed to come and go as she pleases, she was not happy with the scheduling of the meals. She felt a bit too constrained with having the be in the dining room at certain times. However, end result she did enjoy her stay and would reside there.

From Elmcroft of Mountain Home

Surrounded by mountain scenery, two beautiful lakes and three rivers, Mountain Home, Arkansas is nestled in an area of north central Arkansas in the hills of the Ozark Mountains known as the Twin Lakes Area. For decades, the region has been a haven for retirees looking to leave behind the stress of the big city for the relaxation, safety and friendliness of small town life. The Wall Street Journal calls life here, "Simple Solitude." Where to Retire Magazine says, "This is how life should be." Elmcroft of Mountain Home sits quietly on the western edge of town bordered by a meandering little stream where deer can sometimes be seen from resident's suites. Merely a city-sized block away is Baxter Regional Medical Center, one of the top rated regional hospitals its size in the country staffing well over 100 physicians.

Accommodations and Services

Elmcroft of Mountain Home is an assisted living community in Arkansas offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Mountain Home has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Mountain Home features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Elmcroft of Mountain Home is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Elmcroft of Mountain Home is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Mountain Home, Arkansas community.

Features of Elmcroft of Mountain Home