Brookdale Mount Vernon

1615 Yauger Road, Mount Vernon, OH, 43050

Reviews of Brookdale Mount Vernon

Caring Son5 September 12, 2013

Emeritus is 35-40 miles away from my residence and I didn't want to travel that far. However, this facility is very good. Their environment is very nice. The staff is very nice and informative. They have activities for their occupants. I would recommend this facility. This was my number 2 choice for my mother.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Mount Vernon

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Mount Vernon