Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Autumn Healthcare of Mt Vernon

Autumn Healthcare of Mt Vernon
64px
Posted by Caring99688750 February 10, 2015

We visited Autumn South. When my dad went ill, he was going to have rehab, and I didn't like their rehab program, but I liked the other part of it where he would have actually stayed if he would have been a resident there. The sanitation seemed fine with what I saw.

They had three buildings. The building that they were going to house him was very nice, and I thought he would love it there. However, the rehab part of it, the room was just really poor for rehab. I thought the people there would just be there for a short period, but I just couldn't put him in that room. So, the residence and where we were going to take him at, I would probably say it was 5, because I really liked that whole area, but the rehab part of it I would probably say 1.

Autumn Healthcare of Mt Vernon
64px
Posted by Scott S1 August 28, 2012

Feel that this is one of the best assisted living facilities that I have experienced in town. A lot of nursing homes have an odor to them that this facility does not have. There is plenty of staff to patient ratio, and the food they serve is excellent. Other places in town you can roam the hallway for 5 minutes trying to find a nurse or other staff member. At Autumn Health there was always someone immediate there whenever you needed anything. I highly recommend Autumn Health Care to anyone needing an assisted living facility in the Knox County area.

Location of Autumn Healthcare of Mt Vernon