Sunrise at Fleetwood

500 North Columbus Avenue, Mount Vernon, NY, 10552

Reviews of Sunrise at Fleetwood

Visitor118818050 January 23, 2016

I like the location of Sunrise at Fleetwood. It was not quite as new; there were renovations going on when we were there. It looks like they do not have a lot of activities going on because there are a lot of residents but they were not engaged in any activity at the time of our visit. The rooms were nicely done and clean. The staff was really nice, I thought they were terrific. But I just think the building is not modern and new. The dining area was fine. I would recommend this facility.

Nene binta November 28, 2014

Sunrise at Fleetwood was clean. The people working there were good people. I saw them working and taking care of the patients, and some of them were doing maintenance work; everybody was taking care of something. The room was big, nice, and clean. It was a very nice and very, very big facility.

Caring84499550 November 15, 2014

Sunrise has been very nice. I know that when the time comes for my friend to go some place, it’s definitely on the list. The staff is very friendly, warm, welcoming, informative and supportive. It’s very efficient, very clean, bright and sunny. They’ve reached out to me and invited me out to a couple of events they had. It looked like they gave the residents a variety of physical and intellectual opportunities.

Caring95848950 October 06, 2014

So far Sunrise at Fleetwood's staff are very friendly. The rooms are clean and cozy. They have a family-type atmosphere. The facility is well kept and clean. They are definitely suited towards patients who have early memory loss and that is the biggest reason why we chose it. They offer delicious food. Overall, they are excellent.

Clarence4 September 29, 2013

My brother is at Sunrise where he has been for the past 9 years. I like the care that he receives because he is at a level that needs intensive care. He fell and he can't bathe himself and put himself to bed. They have all kinds of activities. They have bingo, music mates and they go on trips.

From Sunrise at Fleetwood

Step into a Sunrise community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise at Fleetwood