Sweetgrass Village

601 Mathis Ferry Road, Mount Pleasant, SC, 29464

Reviews of Sweetgrass Village

Rick13 November 28, 2013

Actually my sister found Sweetgrass Village for our mom. When I visit my mom there, I didn't see any negative and it seems to be a pleasant and nice facility. The facility itself is clean and seems updated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They seem to take a lot of care of their residents. My mom is not doing a whole lot of activities there and she has been staying in her room a lot of times, but because of her Alzheimer's, it is hard to say where she would be happy. Nevertheless, I would recommend this place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Sweetgrass Village

Sweetgrass Village offers compassionate senior care in Mt. Pleasant, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Sweetgrass Village shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Mt. Pleasant, SC.

Features of Sweetgrass Village