Brightview-Mount Laurel

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brightview-Mount Laurel

September 24, 2014

By Mario6

Brightview was wonderful and great. The staff made an effort to reach out to the new person coming in. It seemed that they treated the residents with respect and the residents responded that the staff did treat them well. Their needs were met and there were activities for them to do. The rooms were clean, the food was good, the place had a nice smell, and it was a cheerful environment. This place cost a fortune, as it is like a four-stars hotel.

September 13, 2014

We were invited to an activity in Brightview, and it was for all the residents and their families. That is what I liked the most. The staff seemed extremely attentive and genuinely involved and engaged with the person they were taking care of -- that impressed me. When I am actually on a tour I'll be able to discuss all these with them again. All the staff I met two years prior was there. Many of the staff members had been there from the inception of the facility. The place was cleaned and the grounds were just gorgeous. They had a memory care wing and I liked it very much. I like everything about it. It didn’t smell like ammonia or a bad smell. They have their on-site cooking, so they do not have a caterer that brings the stuff in. It’s done by a cooking staff there, and I thought that was good: less chance for contamination or spoilage. I didn’t eat anything there, but I was there during lunch. The dining room was beautiful, like a restaurant setup with tablecloths. They have a little station set up for snacks where they always have bowls of fruit, but then if you want another snack that will be delivered to your apartment or room.

September 25, 2013

Mom is at BrightView. They have all kinds of activities like bingo and cards. They have trips and they went to a musical two weeks ago.

March 05, 2013

By angelous

Brightview is completely unorganized.Management employees are constantly leaving the facility. While it's beautiful on the inside, the level of care, management and the rising cost make it an unhealthy environment. The residents are not treated well. Men especially are subjected to doing crafts that are offensive because of the crafts made. They are treated like cattle when it comes to meals being served. They've removed tv's from the lobby floor, thereby isolating them all upstairs when it comes to viewing television.

March 16, 2012

By Grandson88

My grandmother was stubborn and she did not want to give up living by herself. She was clinging to her independence, but at 82 years old she was having trouble keeping up on her house and struggled with her daily routines. Although we are a close family, she did not want to impose on her kids or grandkids so she refused to move into one of our houses. After much convincing and searching for the right assisted living facility, she decided to move into Brightview Mount Laurel in New Jersey. She has only been there for three months, but she absolutely loves it! Aside from giving up her independence, I think she was really afraid of being bored and lonely. She made a comment once that "those places are like putting people out to pasture". But it seems that it has been anything but boring and she seems to be enjoying life again. She always seems busy. She says that there's always something to do and that the staff is absolutely amazing. They know how to do their job, and don't talk down to her like she's some poor old woman who needs help. They treat her with respect and are always warm and welcoming. When we come to visit it's so great to see how happy she is. She may be getting older, but she seems just as young as before.

February 17, 2012

By AshyB73

I was thoroughly impressed by this assisted living facility. I was visiting a family friend and was quite pleased by the beautiful decor which gave the building a grand resort-like appearance. The staff were very attentive and really seemed to care about the elderly folks living there. What really pleased me was the large birdcage in the center of the establishment. Not only did it give a a feeling of being inside a home but the bird watching was a favorite hobby of many residence. They decorate the establishment for holidays and offer many different activities ranging from games to art classes. Overall I found Brightview Senior Living to be full of friendly staff members, clean and welcoming. The only suggestion I would make to provide a 5 star rating would be to offer more excursions to off premises locations. I feel that those living at the facility would greatly benefit from more time out and about. Aside from that detail, I would definitely whole heartily recommend this senior care facility.

Features of Brightview-Mount Laurel

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

About Brightview-Mount Laurel

Brightview Mount Laurel has a lovely country estate setting as well as easy and convenient access to shopping, medical facilities and local attractions. Unique in the area, this community offers Assisted Living residences with personalized care and service as well as award-winning Alzheimer's Care in a secure residential environment known as Wellspring Village.

Brightview Mount Laurel serves the entire South Jersey region including Marlton, Medford, Moorsetown, South Hampton, Cinnaminson, Cherry Hill and the surrounding area

Map of Brightview-Mount Laurel