Mt. Arlington Senior Living

2 Hillside Drive, Mount Arlington, NJ, 07856

Reviews of Mt. Arlington Senior Living

Sandra S. June 12, 2013

Mt. Arlington is a little ranch facility. The accommodations were very nice. It's not particularly large but it's alright. There were a lot of activities for the people. My mother came with me the second time I visited and she liked the feel of it. She is a pretty active 86-year-old person, so she wants to go to an atmosphere where people do fun things and do all sorts of exercises that can keep them busy and that's what she wants. I feel Mt. Arlington could provide those for her. They also had a section for memory loss situation but it was not part of the facility. One minus point for Mt. Arlington was that, if you find yourself requiring full-time nursing care, you would have to bring in private duty nurses. You would not be moved from your apartment to a nursing facility. They don't have that.

Want better May 07, 2013

If appearances and friendliness of the staff were all that counted Mt. Arlington would have a high rating. However, one must take a closer look at the managment and get everything in writing. Be wary of their procedures especially when low on funds.

SGilbert27 April 23, 2013

Seemed like a nice facility. My father seemed to like it. It appeared clean. Some of the staff seemed friendly, but a few seemed like we were interrupting them. I may go back.

caring10233 October 27, 2012

I'm very happy with Mt. Arlington. The staff was nice and the rooms are great.

From Mt. Arlington Senior Living

Mt. Arlington Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Mt. Arlington, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Mt. Arlington Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Mt. Arlington, NJ.

Features of Mt. Arlington Senior Living