Warm Heart Family Assisted Living Mount Airy, MD

16350 Camalo Dr, Mount Airy, MD, 21771

Reviews of Warm Heart Family Assisted Living | Mount Airy, MD

December 30, 2015

By Margaret113129450

Warm Heart Family Assisted Living is like a house out in the country. They only took a certain number of residents, but it was very peaceful. The people were very kind. It was just unfortunate that my brother got really ill there right after I moved him in. He was only there for a month and he passed away. Nevertheless, Warm Heart Family Assisted Living was like a home, and that was what was appealing to me. It was like my brother was in a big home. He had his own room. There were one bathroom for the three rooms, but it was handicapped. They had people that were there 24 hours a day that looked after them and cared for them. The staff had all been through training. They had a registered nurse, and the nurse that come once a week to look over all the patients. They were just very caring. They were very kind to him and very caring. He just felt like he was at home. We’re really pleased with the care that they gave him.

July 15, 2015

By Donna109125750

Warm Heart was a smaller place, and it was near a horse farm. It was small and private, and it was like a converted house. It was nice. The people who ran it were very personable. It had a few residents, so it was homey. There was a big variety of rooms, and it looked like someone's home bedroom. A few rooms had a bathroom, but others had common bathrooms. The place was clean. The people were cordial and very friendly. It would have been a nice place to be, though I thought my mother, personally, would have prepared a more resort-like place, but it was very intimate. Because they were only a few of them, the residents knew each other. From what I saw, I would recommend them.

March 20, 2015

By Hazel5

My mother has been at Warm Heart for the past several months and my family is very pleased with her care. We visit regularly and find the facility is always very clean and the staff is very helpful. Our mother is also clean, with clean cloths and clean hair at all times. We like that the facility gets regular visits from health care professionals. It is a sad time when you need to place a loved one in the care of someone else; however our mother is well cared for and is receiving the help that she needs for everyday living. I appreciate the entire staff and trust them in my mother’s care.

Photos of Warm Heart Family Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Warm Heart Family Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 3:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Maryland State

About Warm Heart Family Assisted Living

Warm Heart Family Assistance Living, Inc. was founded to provide alternate life care services for patients living in Maryland who wish to receive care in a assisted living facility. With our effective programs and reliable staff, we provide health care solutions for our residents and their families. Comfort and safety are measures that we give importance to. In everything we do, we always make sure that our residents’ welfare is prioritized.

We have a team of trustworthy and competent caregivers that is composed of registered nurses, clinical doctors, and nursing assistants whose criminal backgrounds and competency levels were checked prior to employment. Bonded and insured, we assure residents and families that we provide only the safest and most cost-effective care they deserve.

As proof of our competence, our certifications include the following: Maryland State, Montgomery County, Frederick County, Respite Care of Montgomery County, Respite Care of Frederick County and In-Home Support Services, Before Care and After Care. Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) certification is currently in process.

We provide personal care for our residents who would like to experience the comfort and joy of living in our care home. We provide an environment that is conducive to personal growth and safety. Also, we observe measures in consistently respecting our residents’ privacy.

Included are some of the services we offer:

• Before and after care
  • Respite care and long-term care
  • 24-Hour security monitoring
  • 24-Hour resident monitoring
  • On-site meal preparation and special diets
  • Daily activities
  • RN Certified Staff plus Clinical Doctors
  • On-call Physician and Nursing Services
  • Individualized service plans
  • Staff are Facility & Regulatory Trained
  • Staff available to help with needs, as well as unexpected issues
  • Patient Confidentiality
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Physical therapy
  • Day trips and transportation to appointments
  • Senior day care center/adult day care center
  • Beauty shop and barber
  • Satellite dish
  • Non-Smoking Facility
  • Private Phone Lines
  • Internet Access
  • All utilities
  • Personal Hygienic Care Trained for Medicine Distribution Doctor visits and physical therapy And much more

Map of Warm Heart Family Assisted Living