GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Morrow

2160 Lake Harbin Road, Morrow, GA, 30260

Reviews of GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Morrow

November 20, 2012

By Mommasluv

I think that GoldenCrest is a wonderful assisted living facility. The grounds are always well manicured and the building always looks nice. When you walk into the front door, it feels really warm. The staff has always been really nice and it seems as if they love their job. Any questions or concerns that I may have, the staff is happy to answer. My grandmother loves to keep her hair nice, so the beauty shop that is located at the facility made the experience even better. The individual rooms are really cozy and private. Although spending time in the public areas of the building with the other residents is always nice, it is good for my grandmother to have her own personal room to go to. I originally felt bad about putting my grandmother in an assisted living home, but GoldenCrest has made me feel at ease, and my grandmother enjoys it.

September 13, 2011

By kebria

I volunteered on the weekend with my church. Which happened to be the same weekend they were taking a trip to the Atlanta Zoo. I must say the staff and security were very strict on keeping all the seniors together. They made sure everyone was well feed and taken care of during the trip and that no one was over heated or dehydrated. When they ran out of water bottles a few staff members were even so kind to pay for some water bottles from the zoo for everyone!. When we got back to the center I saw staff helping the seniors who went on the trip. They cleaned them and watched tv once more before the last meal.

Photos of GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Morrow

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Morrow

Welcome to our Morrow location which is conveniently located on Lake Harbin Road in Morrow, Georgia...which just happens to be right in-between I-75 and I-675. So here's what you need to do to find out all you want to know and more. Just click on the Read More button below and begin exploring the possibilities...you will discover that we offer assisted living and memory care plus all the fixins that go along with them...so come on in and welcome aboard!

Map of GoldenCrest Assisted Living at Morrow