Westmont of Morgan Hill

1160 Cochrane Road, Morgan Hill, CA, 95037

Reviews of Westmont of Morgan Hill

Cindy M.1 February 10, 2016

I visited Westmont of Morgan Hill. It was a very nice place. My experience was very well there. I would highly recommend it. The staff was fantastic. I even met some of the people that live there, and talked with them. It was nice. It was an indoor facility. I did go to other places that were outdoors, but this was an all-indoor facility. It was very clean, and very well run. The amenities they have; the one thing I like, was the open eating area. People living there are not on a schedule. They can go there to eat anytime; which I really like. The apartments that they have were very spacious, and everything looked new. It was really nice.

MEL875 December 31, 2015

My mother is in Westmont of Morgan Hill. She enjoys it. There are a lot of activities going on for her. Overall, the staff is very friendly. It is very expensive so we downsize her to a studio apartment to make it a little bit more affordable. They have beautiful studios. I do not think they design or made it for people who are elderly because they have kitchen cabinet and refrigerator, but there are not accessible. The closets are small, but they are beautiful rooms and well ventilated. It is a nice place.

Caring113469750 September 30, 2015

Westmont of Morgan Hill was very nice, large and airy, and the people were moving around doing things. There were times where you can sign and go somewhere if you want to, and indoors, there was bingo, etc. Every question I had was answered.

T. Palmer September 17, 2015

We just toured Westmont today. I would give them four stars also. The only problem was the connection with the management team, and it had nothing to do with the facility. The facility itself, I would give five stars, but the coordination of the management and availability was my only disappointment.

Louise22 September 16, 2015

I thought Westmont of Morgan Hill was also quite favorable. The interview was very thorough. The staff person who did the interview was very open and very easy to talk to. The facility was very nice.

Lyn13 August 28, 2015

I liked Westmont of Morgan Hill as I live near there, and they were very kind. The personnel who was going to give me the tour was busy at the time; he was supposed to call me back, but the receptionist was very helpful. It was a very nice and clean place. There?s three people in a room. They have a dining room, which is good, and they also have activities.

Barbara110886050 August 21, 2015

Westmont of Morgan Hill was very nice. The guy we met was very helpful. He was very receptive and very real. He was paying attention to what we were interested in, and he was very straight forward about everything. We had lunch there, and it was like a 5-star restaurant. It was so good.

Caring106337350 June 30, 2015

I thought Westmont of Morgan Hill was good. It was a little more rural setting.

Beth35 May 28, 2015

Westmont of Morgan Hill was very nice, but a bit more expensive and smaller, so we were looking at that because my mom likes smaller, but it was not as close to us. It was a very nice staff and a beautiful facility. There were people using the exercise room and walking. I liked that the apartments were a bit larger, and it was also smaller, but they had a waiting list; they didn’t have openings right now, so it is harder to get in because there are lesser rooms.

ratprincess May 31, 2014

My father was one of the original residents of Westmont. While I can tell you the dining room help and hands on caregiving staff is wonderful, it is clear this place is run as a business and will cut corners whenever and where ever they can. There was a lot of staff turn over. The food, while adequate was never in our three years there up to the standards of a place that seems to want to present a high quality image. It was adequate for our needs.

Icaremore April 08, 2014

Poor food choices, poor communication, poor activities in Memory Care facility

Caring78249350 February 28, 2014

Westmont was newer and had more up-to-date facilities like stoves and dishwashers. When I visited there, I even made a deposit. My daughter's mother-in-law was there. However, the people there were not kind.

ripcroix January 17, 2014

Worst experience ever, management continued to hustle us and change original agreement for my 82 yr. mothers moving in, and treated us like fools with no regard, management was like used car salesmen mentality.

Caring47 June 18, 2011

This facility is AWESOME! From the first time we stepped through the doors to now having my 85 year old mother living there....Westmont has been great. They are very welcoming, caring and accomodating. This was our first experience with an assisted living facility and it has been wonderful. The facility itself is beautiful and NEW! The fireplace, the food, the apartments, the care and the employees are terrific. I highly recommend this facility.

From Westmont of Morgan Hill

Inspired living with style

Situated in the broad, scenic valley between the Mount Hamilton range and the Santa Cruz Mountains in Morgan Hill, California, Westmont of Morgan Hill provides quality retirement living, assisted living and memory care in a setting that's as comforting and enriching as it is convenient.

We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Westmont's Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective-to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.

Enjoy a movie in the theater, find a good book to read in the library, join a work-out group in the fitness center or just enjoy a fine meal with your family and friends.

Features of Westmont of Morgan Hill

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: During business hours
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Theater

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Minimum age: 62

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,800/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
  • We offer financial aid