Renaissance Village Rancho Belago

27900 Brodiaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA, 92555

Reviews of Renaissance Village Rancho Belago

Michelle117977450 December 31, 2015

Renaissance Village was really clean, the apartments were very spacious, and they had lots of activities. From what I saw, I was impressed. It was just expensive for us.

Caring109241950 July 04, 2015

My mother seems well-taken care of. I have only seen Renaissance Village one time, and that was last weekend. I live out of state, so I don't get over there as often as my brother does, but he is quite pleased with the facility, and my mother is doing fine. She is in a private room, so she doesn't share the room with anyone -- or the bathroom -- and she has got a little kitchenette, so everything is pretty much there for her. If she wants to stay in her room, she can. If she wants to get out, she can. They have all kinds of activities. They have Bingo several times a week, a movie theater -- several films every week -- Church, exercise, different games, and outdoor activities like barbecues. They really try to keep their residents happy. My mother is not a very social person, so she doesn’t join in a great deal, but she is doing fine. Their dining area is very nice. It is quite large, very light, airy, and very nice. I spent a bit of time in there, and it seemed that everybody enjoyed their time dining there. They have a menu, so they don't have to have the same thing every day if they don’t want to, and they have choices for all three meals. It seems very nice and secure. It is a fairly new facility, so there's not a lot of wear and tear, but it is clean.

Deb26 February 12, 2015

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago was another place where I would want my mother to go. The only thing about this place that made me weary was that it was so new, and it was not even full of people yet. It got me worried about how the care will be when they fill up because they had a lot of space. That was a risk, but it was a lot less expensive, and the rooms are very nice. They were spacious.

I really liked the girl that gave us the tour. We were there for 4 hours touring and talking to her. It was really good. The thing I liked the most about this facility was that it was privately owned. It was not a corporation. They paid their staff more, and that to me is everything -- knowing that the staff is going to stay, they are happy, and they will be taking good care of my mom.

From Renaissance Village Rancho Belago

Welcome to Renaissance Village Rancho Belago

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago will be the Inland Empire’s newest premier Senior Living community that will provide innovative wellness, activity and dining programs to stimulate mind, body and spirit. Located less than 2 miles from two world-class health care campuses (Riverside County Medical Center & Kaiser Permanente), RVRB residents will also have easy and immediate access to medical care. Our specialized Memory Care program will be unique to any other model available in the area.

Located directly adjacent to the Moreno Valley Market Place on Moreno Beach Drive, RVRB residents will have direct access to Stater Bros., Wells Fargo bank and other retail stores without stepping foot on a main road. Daily visits to the market place in staff-driven RVRB golf cart, regularly scheduled outings and transportation to medical appointments allow the resident to remain active in their surrounding community.

Assisted Living

Know that your loved one will be assisted with daily living activities and basic care in their own homelike setting surrounded by their personal belongings and keepsakes. Skilled and friendly caregivers provide 24-hour assistance with medication management, bathing, dressing, eating, walking, interactive and social activities. We make like easier for our residents by offering the desired service and individual care as their needs and preferences dictate.

Memory Care

Trust that your loved one with cognitive challenges brought on by Alzheimer's and Dementia will be in a safe and engaging environment and cared for by compassionate professionals. Our program is centered on a personal approach focused on feelings of belonging and purpose while preserving a sense of self. We provide a gentle daily routine to help maintain the resident's sense of security so that they feel right at home. Working closely with families to be a part of the solution, we set an established set of protocols and techniques to empower our residents and promote happiness.

Thanks for your interest at the Renaissance Village Rancho Belago. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

From the moment you arrive, you enter into an environment that feels more like a world-class hotel than a senior living community. With its vibrant & elegant atmosphere, a warm & friendly full-service staff, and innovative & best-in-class amenities, Renaissance Village aims to enhance mind, body, and spirit…embracing their residents as a family

Features of Renaissance Village Rancho Belago

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 336426464