Summit Place of Mooresville

128 Brawley School Road, Mooresville, NC, 28117

Reviews of Summit Place of Mooresville

March 27, 2015

Summit Place is a very nice facility, and people are quite professional. I talked to a number of people staying in the Summit Place so I could get a feel. I just ran into them in the hall, and they started talking which is great because I like unrehearsed feedback from people. Everybody was happy there. It is one of those things where I would love to have my dad there because I think that would be a better place for him, but the driving factor for me is I don't have the money. I just want to stress that there is nothing wrong with this place. They are wonderful places. Summit is not too bad because they were honest right out of the box. They said it is going to be a few hundred dollars more than we are paying now. I appreciate them taking the time, but I don't just see it happening. They were quite cordial, and there was no attitude, so it was quite nice. They are very nice people. It is small, and it doesn't have all the programs, but it is also very well-funded, and the folks there are doing an excellent job.

September 30, 2014

Summit Place was beautiful. It was really nice. It had everything that you could want to put someone in assisted living. I am looking for a place for my mother. The people were excellent and very nice. The nurses were very nice. The facility was very clean and very neat. I haven't tried to eat there, but I know the food was very nice because I know somebody who was there. The surroundings were very good. They're just very comfortable. They were like homes. They had all kinds of activities. They do the exercise classes, the yoga classes for those who can, and they have stretching exercises for those who can't do very much. They have other kind of activities there too. Overall, this facility was excellent.

March 31, 2014

By Glen2

Summit Place of Mooresville is a very nice facility. I moved Mom in there, and she is very content. Her room is just fine. My mother loves the food. There is something going on all the time there.

October 12, 2013

By Lisa&Jerome

Old age home look, smell, and décor. Patients looked very unhappy. Walked out after mom started crying while looking around. Tried to get staff to show us around, but not many people were around so we looked ourselves.

September 19, 2013

By Richard34

I have come across Summit Place through a senior directory website. I like that facility. It is good. I didn't see any activities at the time of my visit but I'm sure they do have for their residents. I would recommend this place. The Five Star facilities have the best food in comparison to others.

September 10, 2013

By Audrey8

Summit Place seemed to be very nice and smaller. We ate there and the food was good. The rooms were very nice as well as the staff.

July 28, 2011

By Browjan

We placed Mom into the Seasons (Alzheimer's, Dementia) section of Summit Place when it became too difficult for her to live with us and she could no longer live on her own. This was an emotional and even guilt ridden decision for us. However, the staff did everything they could to reassure us that this was a good decision for Mom. They are able to give her full time 24/7 care that we could not physically provide. The facility is beautiful and she has her own room with familiar furniture and momentos from home. The staff truly cares about each resident. The area is safe with locked alarmed doors, so residents cannot wander off. The staff lets us know if there are any concerns and immediately phone us if she needs medical attention. The cheerful gathering area for meals and recreation is warm and friendly with plenty of space and a garden outside. I used to feel guilty because I could not do it all for Mom, but now when I leave Summit after a visit I am at ease and thankful for the wonderful care she is receiving. Alzheimer's is a terrible disease that affects every member of the family, but the Seasons area at Summit has made this long journey a lot easier to bear.

July 28, 2011

By Jeannene

when the time comes that your loved one(s) can no longer live alone and you need to make that heartbreaking decision to put them in assisted living, you need to know that there is a time of adjustment for everyone. Your loved one will most likely resist the changes to you,but my experience was that my mom was thriving in her new life/home. She is once again by people her age and can talk about the past to others who can with what she is speaking about. The activities are designed to help their memory. I have witnessed my mom go from a withdrawned person to a happy woman enjoying her 'golden years'.

Photos of Summit Place of Mooresville

• Vegetarian

• Staff Patient Ratio: State Requirements

• Licenses: North Carolina

About Summit Place of Mooresville

Summit Place of Mooresville offers compassionate senior care in Mooresville, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Summit Place of Mooresville shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Mooresville, NC.

Map of Summit Place of Mooresville