Meadow Lakes Assisted Living

200 Meadow Lakes Drive, Mooresville, IN, 46158

Reviews of Meadow Lakes | Assisted Living

January 23, 2015

By Candi2

My mother has been placed in a community named Meadow Lakes. We actually heard this by word of mouth. We lived close to there and heard a lot of good things from other people that have been there. We took the tour, and we were happy with what we saw. She's been here since December, and we've been very pleased. It's a double occupancy so she has a roommate. It is divided by a curtain, and they each have a bed. There's a restroom in there and a closet that locks. We brought a TV and a nice reclining chair from home. I haven't tried the food, but I've been there several times when she's eating. It all looks very good. She has never complained one time about it. I couldn't say anything bad about the food. I know they do a lot of matching games, identifying cards, a lot of singing, arts and crafts, and bingo. I wouldn't say it is one thing; it is the overall experience. We've all popped in at different times, and we never had any issues with any of the staff. It's always been positive up to this point anyway.

By Sidney2

I am very well satisfied with everyone at Meadow Lakes. The people have been very nice and helpful-over and above what I expected. This is much better than the place I lived at before. (Assisted Living). People here go the extra mile.

By Ruth33

Meadow lake is a wonderful place to live. The staff is very nice. I truly enjoy living here.

By Rex2

I live in a Garden Home that I really like. I enjoy ging to the assisted living dining room for meals. The food is really good. I really enjoy coming to the live music shows. They have a real good staff that works here.

March 08, 2013

By James19

Meadow Lakes is the nearest one to me. It's only less than five minutes away. It's a very nice place. Everybody is really friendly and it has a quiet atmosphere. My mother is more at ease now. They do have events or activities and field trips they participate in.

Photos of Meadow Lakes

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About Meadow Lakes

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Meadow Lakes. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Meadow Lakes offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs.We are located just south of Indianapolis off 67 in Mooresville.

Our Services

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Meadow Lakes