Reviews of Residences on Forest Lane
Lori5137 March 13, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I found a really nice place for my brother. The Residences on Forest Lane has such a nice atmosphere, it's like you're at home. The ones that I met seemed to be happy. The rooms are nicely sized. They have their own bathroom with a shower, and they've got a little refrigerator. The Montello School is right across the street, and a nursing home is right next door. It's got a nice yard, a pond, a library, and a fireplace.
From Residences on Forest Lane
Residences On Forest Lane is a comfortable place with a home-like atmosphere where compassionate care is our promise, and independence is encouraged.
Built in 2010, this new and updated community is owned by Wisconsin Illinois Senior Housing Inc. with whom we share the mission of “serving elderly and disabled individuals by providing quality housing, health care and other services to enhance the lives of those we serve.”
Our beautiful 16-bed CBRF community is located on a wooded and spacious 5-acre campus in Montello, WI, which we share with our sister facility, Montello Care Center. The benefit of this full-service campus is that our residents can receive outpatient rehab therapy and nursing care as needed right next door.
All individual and double suites have a private bath and living area. We are pleased to offer a cozy atmosphere where residents and families feel comfortable and at home. Our community is best suited to seniors who appreciate an independent living environment with some assistance needed for daily tasks. We strive to incorporate fresh activities, social outings, and other events that provide opportunities to socialize, or it can be a place where one enjoys a quiet lifestyle. Either way, we feel certain you will enjoy our home.
Come by and visit our community and see all we have to offer you or your loved one.
Amenities We Offer
Residences On Forest Lane was built in 2010 and features all the current upgrades and beautiful home-like features that appeal to someone looking for their next home. Individual apartments encourage independent living, but assistance is always close by.
Our upscale amenities include:
- Studio-style apartments for one or two people
- Private baths (handicapped-accessible)
- Large windows with outside views
- Personal heat and AC controls
- Private safes in each room
- Private and common dining options
- Beauty/barber shop
- Common area with fireplace
- Quiet library
- Outside patio
- Enhanced front door security
- Emergency call system for each residence
- Building systems for security and fire protection
Services We Offer
- 24-hour care staff to help with activities of daily living
- 24-hour access to Registered Nurses
- Outpatient or inpatient rehab therapy on campus
- 24-hour security with staff availability
- Individualized Care Plans as needed
- Communication with family physician and staff
- Medication management
- Access to health and medical services
- Three home cooked meals a day with snacks always available
- Assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, mobility etc.
- Incontinence care including reminders / cueing
- Health promotion, exercise and activities programs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Social and recreational activities
- Scheduled Transportation
Our healthcare services include:
Thank you for your interest in Residences on Forest Lane. Please stop in or call us to schedule a free tour.
Features of Residences on Forest Lane
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Pets: No pets allowed
- State License(s): 0012609
- Minimum rate: $2,750/month
Location of Residences on Forest Lane
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities