Three Bells of Montara
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Three Bells of Montara
Three Bells of Montara is especially designed to provide unique congregate living for mature adults. We promote an atmosphere which values a life style that fosters social, emotional, physical, and intellectual enrichment in an environment of the highest level of care, beauty and dignity.
Three Bells of Montara is a state-licensed facility for ambulatory and non-ambulatory seniors. We offer personal attention, a full range of services and a 24 hour care. We are located in the beautiful and serene coastal town of Montara, just a few blocks from the Montara Beach. Our facility features spacious and decorative private or semi-private rooms with bathrooms. Most rooms have views overlooking one of four gardens, many with patio access.
Assisted Living Amenities
Three Bells of Montara encourages you to take an active role in care decisions in your life. Our facility is dedicated to assisting seniors by providing additional care when your family cannot. We encourage all residents to continue their already established relationships with their personal physician, hospital and other healthcare providers. Our team of professionals screens all potential residents before admission, to promote harmony for all who reside and work at our facility.
A Full Range of Services:
- Three delicious meals plus a snack served in our beautifully designed, sky-lit dining room. Special diets are accommodated
- Daily maid and laundry service for each resident
- Planning and scheduling of transportation services to/from medical and dental appointments or outside activities
- Cable TV and phone hookups in each room
- Beauty salon and barber shop located on the premises
- Activity and exercise programs
- Wellness nurse on staff
- Special Services
Approved by the Department of Social Services for the care of residents with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias, and to provide hospice care.
What Makes Us Special
Three Bells of Montara ensures a secured environment on one acre of safety-fenced grounds.
Features of Three Bells of Montara
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 60
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- State License(s): 415600502
- Minimum rate: $4,500/month
Reviews of Three Bells of Montara
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Three Bells of Montara
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities