Brookdale Monroe Square

★★★★
America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Monroe Square

Caring072601 August 01, 2013

I'm caregiving for my father right now but we did visit Monroe Square. It was a good visit. The rooms were private so they were a lot bigger. The staff was pleasant and the facility offered the same amenities like that of others.

Gracey2 June 26, 2013

My parents are doing fine at Monroe Square Assisted Living. They like the food and they have activities there. Everything is great.

Ahelms February 29, 2012

I found this facility to be very clean and the staff very helpful.

From Brookdale Monroe Square

Brookdale Monroe Square provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Monroe Square

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Pharmacy
  • 24 hour nurses: On-call 24/7

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• State License(s): HAL-090-024