Brookdale Monroe Square

918 Fitzgerald Street, Monroe, NC, 28112

Reviews of Brookdale Monroe Square

September 20, 2013

By Deborah20

I needed to get my mother in an assisted living facility fast because she was about to come out in the hospital. The staff is okay and they pretty took good care of her. The food is okay. I'm not really satisfied with the place, but I got her in there and she's gotten used to the place by now.

August 01, 2013

I'm caregiving for my father right now but we did visit Monroe Square. It was a good visit. The rooms were private so they were a lot bigger. The staff was pleasant and the facility offered the same amenities like that of others.

June 26, 2013

By Gracey2

My parents are doing fine at Monroe Square Assisted Living. They like the food and they have activities there. Everything is great.

February 29, 2012

By Ahelms

I found this facility to be very clean and the staff very helpful.

Photos of Brookdale Monroe Square

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• State Licenses: HAL-090-024

About Brookdale Monroe Square

Brookdale Monroe Square provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Monroe Square