Brookdale Monroe Square

918 Fitzgerald Street, Monroe, NC, 28112

Promotion ends in 8 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Monroe Square

Deborah20 September 20, 2013

I needed to get my mother in an assisted living facility fast because she was about to come out in the hospital. The staff is okay and they pretty took good care of her. The food is okay. I'm not really satisfied with the place, but I got her in there and she's gotten used to the place by now.

Caring072601 August 01, 2013

I'm caregiving for my father right now but we did visit Monroe Square. It was a good visit. The rooms were private so they were a lot bigger. The staff was pleasant and the facility offered the same amenities like that of others.

Gracey2 June 26, 2013

My parents are doing fine at Monroe Square Assisted Living. They like the food and they have activities there. Everything is great.

Ahelms February 29, 2012

I found this facility to be very clean and the staff very helpful.

From Brookdale Monroe Square

Brookdale Monroe Square provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Monroe Square