Stratford at Beyer Park

3529 Forest Glenn Drive, Modesto, CA, 95355

Reviews of Stratford at Beyer Park

October 29, 2015

By Posey

We chose The Stratford because of the location and the appearance of the facility. It is modern and really comfortable. It is kind of classy looking, and it did not smell. My mother has been there since the end of July. I will recommend it, but I will say that it is very expensive. The care seems very good, and the most important part is that my mother likes it there.

June 28, 2015

By Sally34

Stratford at Beyer Park had the best physical environment. It was best run, and it was the most expensive. The people were more educated. It had a better layout. It was a nicer place. The staff was professional, but not nearly as sweet as those at the other two places I went to.

April 27, 2015

By Susan105618950

We really liked the Stratford. We're just not in a position right now to get grandma there on her own. The whole feel of it was really inviting and warm. My grandma gets a little claustrophobic, so their hallways were wide, and there was an open floor plan. I love their activities. The seniors living there seemed happy. The staff seemed very warm and helpful. We did take grandma there for a lunch and a tour. It has just a really good feel, and I thought it will be a good fit for my grandma. There's a variety of residents there. Some still drive on their own, some can't, and there are some in wheelchairs. So there's a different variety which I like because my grandma has to spend it out being with old people, even though she's 91 years old.

August 11, 2014

Stratford was high-end and was not in my mom's budget. The staff was very nice. The rooms were spacious -- they have apartments and studios and it depends on what you're looking for. There's somebody at the desk or entrance all the time but it's not a gated community.

July 31, 2014

By LovelyLady000090

Stratford was very nice. The place looked clean and everybody looked happy. We met residents who had very nice things to say and that was very reassuring. My husband plays softball at the park across this place every weekend so it is convenient.

June 29, 2012

By Amanda S.1

The facility was very nice. I didn't make an appointment because I wanted to get an actual tour and staff didn't make me wait. It was my first choice to visit as it is the closest assisted living facility to where I live. They took me around. It was in a nice neighborhood and the apartments were very spacious. The inside was decorated very nicely. They had a game room and move theater. It seems kinda very but one of the things I liked the most about the apartments were they had high toilets so people weren't bending over so far to sit down and they had fold-able seats in the showers. They seemed to have a lot of activities and staff seemed to be attentive. It was a bit expensive especially since it has to be paid out of pockets as medicare doesn't cover it. The food seemed kinda bland but that could have been because of people needing special dietary needs.

Services & Amenities of Stratford at Beyer Park

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3595/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Happy Hour

• Licenses: RCFE

About Stratford at Beyer Park

Nestled in an established North Modesto neighborhood, The Stratford at Beyer Park is elevating today's standards for assisted living. We welcome you with the warmth and charm of a gracious home providing a superior lifestyle to seniors who value their independence, choice and dignity.

You sense our warm, caring approach to residential independent and assisted living in the beauty and comfort of the living room and library, the delicious aromas drifting from our elegant dining room or the bustling activities in the activity center. From the moment you walk through the door, you will experience the Lifestyle you deserve!

At your leisure, you can take advantage of community amenities such as our Cut-N-Curls Beauty/Barber Salon, The Poodle Skirt Ice Cream Shop and the Rhett and Scarlett Movie Theater.

The Stratford boasts a warm, friendly environment with a Poodle Skirt Cafe, Rhett and Scarlet Movie Theater showing movies 7 nights a week.

Map of Stratford at Beyer Park