Dale Commons

3900 Dale Road, Modesto, CA, 95356

Reviews of Dale Commons

Caring Son46 April 14, 2016

My mom has just left Dale Commons after living there for three years. It was bad because she wasn’t getting care. She would ring her button, and people wouldn’t come to her room. They would leave her there and let her get wet in her diaper. She got sores on her bottom from sitting on her wet urine. The apartment was nice, but the people who cleaned it did a terrible job. I took pictures of how bad a job they did and brought it to the attention of the manager. It was dirty, smelled like urine, and way overpriced, too.

Caring103044950 April 14, 2015

Dale Commons was beautiful. It reminded me of a cruise ship. It was clean. Everybody was just really responsive. They were able to accommodate every need and did everything I asked. They worked beautifully with hospice. They really worked well as a team. They were upfront about everything, i.e., the cost. It was quite expensive, but the ease of transitioning to this care was really good. The thing about assisted living that caught me by surprise is you have to provide furnishings for the room. As far as how flexible they were to meet the end-of-life care, I was pretty amazed by it. They did a very fine job.

LovelyLady000090 July 31, 2014

Dale Commons is a stone’s throw from the Kaiser Hospital so it is convenient. The facility is very nice outside, clean and the people were very nice. The residents had very nice things to say about the place.

awsumfn May 14, 2010

I Would Not Recommend This Facility

We moved my mother from a very nice Senior Living center in Stockton CA (O'Conner Woods) to Dale Commons to be closer to our family. Dale Commons looks good from the outside but the meals served and the quality of care does not come close to O'Connors Woods. As my mother's need for additional care increased is was evident that the staff is ill equiped to provide quality care. The service director (Aarti Jattan) was especially difficult to work with. If not for the location (close to family) I would not recommend this facility.

From Dale Commons

Here at Dale Commons, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. And inspired to anticipate your next need – before you even know you have a next need.

From independent, assisted or respite care, our approach reinforces a sense of belonging by promoting privacy, dignity and a sense of empowerment. From senior living through assisted or respite care, our approach reinforces a sense of belonging by promoting privacy, dignity and a sense of empowerment.

A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at Dale Commons, just a short drive from San Francisco, Sacramento and Yosemite National Park.

Features of Dale Commons