Bethel Assisted Living

2345 Scenic Drive, Modesto, CA, 95355

Reviews of Bethel Assisted Living

Caring81359850 May 31, 2014

My parents haven't been at Bethel Retirement Community that long. It has nice grounds. It's a very clean facility. The staff is very good and the transition was very easy for my parents. They felt very welcome. They love the staff. They just have all kinds of activities. They have crafts, and then they have little get-togethers every month. Every day of the week, there are different activities. They take them shopping or whatever they need to do. The other people who live there are very nice, and as a whole, it has made them feel good about leaving their homes.

dottommytm October 25, 2012

Bethel Assisted Living is a great assisted living facility located in Modesto, CA. I have been to this facility 3 times. Each time I have went it has been a positive expierience. My great uncle lives in this facility. The staff has been very welcoming and helpful each time I have visited. It is always neat and orderly when I have been there, as well. My great uncle enjoys living here and has a few friends that he has made while living here. He partakes in many activities weekly at this facility, including games and arts and crafts times. He likes his caretakers and the staff at Bethel very much. He likes that they have lots of events based around the holidays as well. He plans to stay in this facility for the rest of his life. I am very pleased with this location as well. I would recommend this facility to anyone interested in them.

cookimonster123 July 11, 2012

We always feel very welcome when we visit Bethel. Everyone really enjoys seeing the children. The staff is always very welcoming, and they really know how keep everyone entertained. We go to the Easter event here every year, and the residents just love being around our two year old children. They really enjoy watching them hunt for Easter eggs, and the love to give them cookies. They provide punch, all different sorts of cookies, and cake. The easter eggs are filled with toys and candy, and the Easter bunny even comes! The activity room is always gorgeous and very well decorated. You can tell the staff really cares about what they do, and they want to make the guests and residents feel happy. There is plenty to eat and a lot of different things to do. They have coloring stations, painting stations, even beading stations. It's something we look forward to every year! Would recommend Bethel to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

About Bethel Assisted Living

Bethel Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Modesto, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bethel Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bethel Assisted Living