Bethel Retirement Community

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 25, 2012

By dottommytm

Bethel Assisted Living is a great assisted living facility located in Modesto, CA. I have been to this facility 3 times. Each time I have went it has been a positive expierience. My great uncle lives in this facility. The staff has been very welcoming and helpful each time I have visited. It is always neat and orderly when I have been there, as well. My great uncle enjoys living here and has a few friends that he has made while living here. He partakes in many activities weekly at this facility, including games and arts and crafts times. He likes his caretakers and the staff at Bethel very much. He likes that they have lots of events based around the holidays as well. He plans to stay in this facility for the rest of his life. I am very pleased with this location as well. I would recommend this facility to anyone interested in them.

July 11, 2012

By cookimonster123

We always feel very welcome when we visit Bethel. Everyone really enjoys seeing the children. The staff is always very welcoming, and they really know how keep everyone entertained. We go to the Easter event here every year, and the residents just love being around our two year old children. They really enjoy watching them hunt for Easter eggs, and the love to give them cookies. They provide punch, all different sorts of cookies, and cake. The easter eggs are filled with toys and candy, and the Easter bunny even comes! The activity room is always gorgeous and very well decorated. You can tell the staff really cares about what they do, and they want to make the guests and residents feel happy. There is plenty to eat and a lot of different things to do. They have coloring stations, painting stations, even beading stations. It's something we look forward to every year! Would recommend Bethel to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Features of Bethel Retirement Community

About Bethel Retirement Community

Bethel Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Modesto, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bethel Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bethel Retirement Community