Bethel Assisted Living

2345 Scenic Drive, Modesto, CA, 95355

Reviews of Bethel Assisted Living

Caring103998950 March 27, 2015

At Bethel Retirement Community, the staff is very competent. I'm incredibly impressed with them. It is actually very pretty, and they have a very nice courtyard. It is actually two separate buildings. They have a large retirement community building with a beautiful courtyard. It is kind of like a U-shaped building, and the courtyard has a swimming pool and lots of gardens that are very pretty. Separately across the parking lot just a short walk is their memory care facility. It is actually the place we need for my dad because he has quite an advanced Alzheimer's. It is very clean. They have lots of activities, and they put out a schedule every week with all of the activities. It is actually different for the memory care facility than for the rest of the facility. They have about 70 memory care apartments in the separate building. They do bingo, and they have people who play instruments. They do a lot of different things. The one thing that I won't forget is when we arrived, one of my dad's medication only had nine days left. The place we left at Washington did not give us the doctor's order that they need to tell them. They really took that on, they called that place, and they did everything they could to get that fixed. They were like on it the whole time, and they just struck me as incredibly professional. I was just totally impressed with the extent of their care and how professional they were. I was just blown away.

Caring81359850 May 31, 2014

My parents haven't been at Bethel Retirement Community that long. It has nice grounds. It's a very clean facility. The staff is very good and the transition was very easy for my parents. They felt very welcome. They love the staff. They just have all kinds of activities. They have crafts, and then they have little get-togethers every month. Every day of the week, there are different activities. They take them shopping or whatever they need to do. The other people who live there are very nice, and as a whole, it has made them feel good about leaving their homes.

dottommytm October 25, 2012

Bethel Assisted Living is a great assisted living facility located in Modesto, CA. I have been to this facility 3 times. Each time I have went it has been a positive expierience. My great uncle lives in this facility. The staff has been very welcoming and helpful each time I have visited. It is always neat and orderly when I have been there, as well. My great uncle enjoys living here and has a few friends that he has made while living here. He partakes in many activities weekly at this facility, including games and arts and crafts times. He likes his caretakers and the staff at Bethel very much. He likes that they have lots of events based around the holidays as well. He plans to stay in this facility for the rest of his life. I am very pleased with this location as well. I would recommend this facility to anyone interested in them.

cookimonster123 July 11, 2012

We always feel very welcome when we visit Bethel. Everyone really enjoys seeing the children. The staff is always very welcoming, and they really know how keep everyone entertained. We go to the Easter event here every year, and the residents just love being around our two year old children. They really enjoy watching them hunt for Easter eggs, and the love to give them cookies. They provide punch, all different sorts of cookies, and cake. The easter eggs are filled with toys and candy, and the Easter bunny even comes! The activity room is always gorgeous and very well decorated. You can tell the staff really cares about what they do, and they want to make the guests and residents feel happy. There is plenty to eat and a lot of different things to do. They have coloring stations, painting stations, even beading stations. It's something we look forward to every year! Would recommend Bethel to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

About Bethel Assisted Living

Bethel Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Modesto, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Bethel Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bethel Assisted Living