Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Reviews of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Overview of Ratings

4.2

October 09, 2014

My mom and dad were at Hearthstone at Heritage Woods. As far as taking care of their medicine, the staff were good. They also come in and clean their room, change the sheets, and make the bed. They were good about stopping by and seeing and talking to them. They were very friendly as well. The rooms were pretty nice. They weren't happy here though and that is the reason why I moved them to another facility again. The food is terrible and I give them a zero if I could with their food. That was my parent's biggest complaint.

June 27, 2014

By Aubrey1

I thought Elmcroft was a nice place. I would recommend that place. I met with the staff, and I was impressed with that portion of it. I just know that I was impressed with the tour. I would say the rooms were a little larger. They were clean, and they were newly painted and carpeted.

February 24, 2014

By Michael41

Dad is at Elmcroft of Heritage Woods for a couple of months now. I was very impressed with the staff at this facility. When I visited them first, I was blown away by the staff. I was very impressed with them. I met their community relations person and she was very comforting, outgoing, and has an engaging personality. She really did a great job in discussing what's in store for dad and what they have to offer. Compared to the other facilities we've visited, it had a more of a homey feeling to it.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4410/month

• State Licenses: D4947

About Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Residents of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods