Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

3440 Hillcrest Road, Mobile, AL, 36695

Reviews of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

July 28, 2015

By Leslie46

I would definitely recommend Elmcroft. It's a great place. It's very clean, very well run, and quiet. The food is good. The rooms are really nice and well decorated, and the residents are very happy. They go out once a week to restaurants in the area, and they have different outings and bus rides, a walking group, and arts and crafts. We had a very positive experience overall. The staff is very friendly and caring, and they know my father by name.

June 27, 2014

By Aubrey1

I thought Elmcroft was a nice place. I would recommend that place. I met with the staff, and I was impressed with that portion of it. I just know that I was impressed with the tour. I would say the rooms were a little larger. They were clean, and they were newly painted and carpeted.

February 24, 2014

By Michael41

Dad is at Elmcroft of Heritage Woods for a couple of months now. I was very impressed with the staff at this facility. When I visited them first, I was blown away by the staff. I was very impressed with them. I met their community relations person and she was very comforting, outgoing, and has an engaging personality. She really did a great job in discussing what's in store for dad and what they have to offer. Compared to the other facilities we've visited, it had a more of a homey feeling to it.

Photos of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5100/month

• State Licenses: D4947

About Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Residents of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods