Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

3440 Hillcrest Road, Mobile, AL, 36695

Reviews of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Michael41 February 24, 2014

Dad is at Elmcroft of Heritage Woods for a couple of months now. I was very impressed with the staff at this facility. When I visited them first, I was blown away by the staff. I was very impressed with them. I met their community relations person and she was very comforting, outgoing, and has an engaging personality. She really did a great job in discussing what's in store for dad and what they have to offer. Compared to the other facilities we've visited, it had a more of a homey feeling to it.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Elmcroft of Heritage Woods

Residents of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Heritage Woods