Collington Episcopal Life Care Community

10450 Lottsford Road, Mitchellville, MD, 20721

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Collington Episcopal Life Care Community

January 05, 2013

It was a nice young man from the marketing who gave us a tour of Collington. We had a lot of discussions and he understood what we we're looking for. But you have to take evening meals at a certain time. We tend to eat at a later time, so that was more a problem for us. Also, you have to get either the beltway to drive there. All my friends are aging too, and they don't like driving in the beltway. So it would be hard for them to come and visit.

September 20, 2012

By bbrown

The staff is very attentive and thorough. They seem like they really care and I can see that some of the nurses have real caring and meaningful relationships with the residents. They ask about each other's families and things like that.

About Collington Episcopal Life Care Community

Collington Episcopal Life Care Community is an assisted living facility in Mitchellville, MD that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Collington Episcopal Life Care Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Collington Episcopal Life Care Community