From Oyster Creek Manor
Why Choose Us?
At Oyster Creek Manor you can be as independent as you want or as social as you want. We Offer several different services to help keep you comfortable, relaxed and never left alone.
Our attractive, independent living community offers to its senior residents a range of services including restaurant-style meals, a changing calendar of planned activities, outings, and of course the companionship of peers. This and our many other features are what make Independent Living with Oyster Creek Manor a wonderful way to enjoy your golden years.
Amenities We Offer :
- Classic, Regency and Deluxe Style Private Apartments
- Spacious Restrooms
- Restaurant style meals
- Prewired Telephone and Cable
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Weekly Laundry & Linen Service
- 24 Hour Staffing
- State of the Art Emergency Response System
- Smoke Detectors and Sprinkles
- Full Maintenance
- Social, Recreational, and Cultural Programs
- Scheduled Transportation Services
- Heating, Air Conditioning, and Electricity (Included)
- Exercise Programming
- Concierge Services
Among our services are:
- Personal care assistance for residents who may need help with daily routines such as dressing, bathing and grooming, cleaning, and other tasks.
- 24-hour access to staff, ensuring that assistance is available at any time, day or night.
- Assistance with medications if needed, ensuring that residents take the proper medications in the prescribed manner.
- 24-hour security and 24-hour emergency response from carefully trained professionals.
- Scheduled transportation, making it easy for residents to visit such destinations as stores and malls, to arrive at medical appointments, to attend community events, and much more.
- Housekeeping, laundry service and scheduled maintenance, so residents have more time to enjoy their lives without being concerned about such chores
All Inclusive Pricing
The financial aspect of providing care for a family member should be as straightforward as possible. This why we offer a simple, inclusive monthly rate which ensures predictability for families in uncertain financial times.
Reviews of Oyster Creek Manor
Average Rating: based on 3 Reviews
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Dad is at Oyster Creek Manor, and we think the facility is wonderful. It’s clean. When you walk in, it doesn’t smell like urine. The rooms are really nice. The people are wonderful. It has a very upbeat staff. They are very personable, and they really interact with the residents. The chef is also amazing. Overall, it’s a great facility.
I visited this facility
Oyster Creek gave us lunch. Everybody was very sweet, kind, and helpful and answered our questions. The lunch was very good. The facility itself was very nice, and the rooms were nice.
I visited this facility
Oyster Creek is relatively new. It was very nice. It was the first one I visited for my aunt and it was $4000 a month, so the ones I visited after that were even more expensive. The staff was very good. They were nice. That day I saw the residents engaged in activities.
Location of Oyster Creek Manor
Features of Oyster Creek Manor
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Lowest monthly rate: 3,400
- Highest monthly rate: 4,400
- Minimum Memory Care Cost: 5,000
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 65
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: AL 10:1; MC 5:1
- Licenses: AL Type B
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living