Oyster Creek Manor

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oyster Creek Manor

June 10, 2016

By Zenobia545436

Oyster Creek Manor is an excellent place, temporarily or permanently, for aging and disabled residents. My mother stayed for five days and what I liked about it was that everybody was hands-on. Any questions we asked, each person was able to answer. The facility was very clean, had nurses on staff, and was well equipped. The ratio of residents/patients to employees was very good. They had great food, lots of activities, and transportation for off-premise activities. Other things were brought in, like a salon and a barber shop, which I thought was really neat for the residents who cannot get out. I have nothing negative to say about the place. It was absolutely positively an enjoyable stay for us. One of the people I had contact with was Anthony. He shared information, was great with follow up, and followed through on any and all concerns we had. Even when we were out of town, they promised to call to us to make us aware of what was going on.

August 31, 2015

By Kim110913650

Dad is at Oyster Creek Manor, and we think the facility is wonderful. It’s clean. When you walk in, it doesn’t smell like urine. The rooms are really nice. The people are wonderful. It has a very upbeat staff. They are very personable, and they really interact with the residents. The chef is also amazing. Overall, it’s a great facility.

February 22, 2015

Oyster Creek gave us lunch. Everybody was very sweet, kind, and helpful and answered our questions. The lunch was very good. The facility itself was very nice, and the rooms were nice.

September 30, 2014

Oyster Creek is relatively new. It was very nice. It was the first one I visited for my aunt and it was $4000 a month, so the ones I visited after that were even more expensive. The staff was very good. They were nice. That day I saw the residents engaged in activities.

Photos of Oyster Creek Manor

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Overall:

• Licenses: AL Type B

About Oyster Creek Manor

Our assisted living and memory care community provides a blend of traditional comforts with the modern-day amenities that lend convenience and ease to everyday living. Oyster Creek offers our senior living residents the exceptional care and attention one would expect, along with those things that bring comfort and familiarity to each new day.

Oyster Creek provides a variety of senior living activities and daily elder care programs created to enhance the lifestyle of each of our residents. With our assisted living and memory care community designed to encourage the natural and necessary social interaction between our cherished community members and staff, residents easily adapt to their new surroundings.

The following amenities are available through our Oyster Creek Assisted Living and Memory Care community—bringing enjoyment to everyday senior living and healthy elder care maintenance:

• Life Skill Stations (activity station designed to elicit memories and engage interest)
  • Specialized Care in All Stages of Dementia
  • Specifically Designed Activities for Residents That Have Dementia
  • Private and Companion Suites Available
  • Transportation Available
  • Caring and Dedicated Healthcare Professionals
  • Support Groups Available
  • Compassionate and Caring Staff On-Site 24 Hours a Day
  • Private Dining Accommodations for Special Occasions — Along with out many dining options, we also offer private dining room accommodations for special occasions.
  • 24-hour Emergency Call System