Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Heritage Pointe

Posted by David97630150 November 19, 2014

We had a very good visit at Heritage Pointe. It was a very nice place. The staff was very nice. The rooms were small, but it would do. They had so many activities like crafts, discussion groups, theater, billiards, library, physical fitness, swimming pool, and a spa. I tried the food, and it was excellent. It was a good meal. I was very satisfied, and I was thinking seriously about it.

Posted by Bob89194050 August 28, 2014

My wife is in Heritage Pointe right now. Their best feature is how they are very courteous and take very good care of my wife. They are excellent. I don't exactly know how old it is, but it is nice and very adequate. She is in a one-bedroom apartment and it is spacious enough. The dining facility is very nice and the food is very good. They have very good activities.

Posted by Caring8734 April 30, 2013

Everything at Heritage Pointe was excellent. The facility was high quality as well as the activities. The staff were very helpful and very nice. I did not have any negative comments for the place. I was happy with our choice and my mom seemed happy too.

Location of Heritage Pointe

Features of Heritage Pointe

• Russian
  • Spanish

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No Pets