Sunrise of Minnetonka

18605 Old Excelsior Blvd., Minnetonka, MN, 55345

Reviews of Sunrise of Minnetonka

July 19, 2014

By Fred19

Sunrise of Minnetonka seemed to be a pretty good place. The staff was accommodating. They didn't rush me, and they gave me enough information. I looked at one room. It was for double occupancy, and I wasn't looking for that. I was looking for just a single room. The double occupancy room would've been small for two people. Sunrise was a modern, probably medium-sized facility. It was clean and homey. I was satisfied with the visit.

Photos of Sunrise of Minnetonka

Features of Sunrise of Minnetonka

About Sunrise of Minnetonka

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Minnetonka