Reviews of Serenity Estates Assisted Living
LindaFELYC May 11, 2016
I visited this facility
I visited Serenity Estates and liked it. The tour was very informative, and the everything was nice and clean. They only had one room available that was probably bigger than my bedroom. It was like a hospital room with a sink, a small place for your things, a little refrigerator, and microwave. The dining area was nice and big. They showed me the medication room and told me a few things. I guess it was the cheapest place in town.
Margaret108037550 August 09, 2015
I visited this facility
I went to Serenity Estates, it's really nice, and it's privately owned. I would recommend it. It would be a reasonable price considering the area that it is in. They were all studio type, and you could get a couple of chairs in it. I did like the facility and the way it looked, but I didn't get into a lot of specifics. I'm hoping to go back and look more at it. The one thing I liked about it is it was privately owned. If you had a complaint, you could go to the owner.
From Serenity Estates Assisted Living
We are Family owned and operated in scenic Mineral Wells, Texas. Opened in 2013, after an extensive twelve month remodel we have an Exemplarily rating with the State of Texas. Serenity Estates earned "Best Assisted Living Facility 2014 Palo Pinto County", by readers of the Mineral Wells Index. We cherish our residents and their families needs. Being family owned we are able to make refinements quickly to care where needed for each individual. We are not a fee based facility, we believe in up front and honest pricing for everyone. Our mission is to change the face of Assisted Living Care. We are usually priced 1000-2000 a month on average than surrounding facilities.
- Family Owned and Operated
- 24 Hour Care
- Great farm to table food. (our meats are purchased locally, grass fed cows)
- Everything included
- 30lbs of laundry per month, transportation with care aid to doctors appointments in our fully handicapped accessible van. Nationwide calling, janitorial, utilities, meals, snacks. We mean all inclusive!
- Family owned means no corporate infrastructure that you have to pay for.
- Clean and modern facility with beautiful floors, new windows, insulation and HVAC upgrades.
Please come see us for a quick tour and see how awesome we are!
What Makes Us Special
Our mission at Serenity Estates is to change the way that Assisted Living is performed. We are a family serving yours. We provide a clean and modern environment that brings joy and fellowship to our residents.
Features of Serenity Estates Assisted Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Coffee shop
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: 75.00 Pet care fee if needed/150.00 if bathing assistance needed
- Minimum rate: $1,950/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 3:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Licenses: State Licenced
- State License(s): 105535
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid
Location of Serenity Estates Assisted Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities