Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence

5770 SE Kellogg Cr Dr, Milwaukie, OR, 97222

Reviews of Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence

ldge May 31, 2012

We moved our father into Deerfield in February of 2012 and found the staff responsive and caring. Unfortunately our father started wondering outside and needed a memory care facility. We would have been happy to have kept him there. The apartments were nice and well kept. Food was good and our father liked it. The RN was extremely helpful and we knew he was happy there.

BeliCl4w July 18, 2011

When my neighbor said that she was going to move to a retirement community, I was a bit shocked. I never pictured someone so independent (10 years alone after her husband had passed) even wanting to move to such a place. However, she seemed happy, and that was the most important thing.

We came to visit her on numerous occasions. She seemed happy, well taken care of, and was even quick to introduce us to her new friends, which I think is an opportunity she never really got living next to us in the suburban sprawl. We even had lunch and dinner with her, to which the faculty was very pleasant.

I miss her, but I know that she went to a nice place. She seemed to do her research. She also passed away, not too long ago, but I know that she was in good hands and in good company.

familyfirst June 27, 2011

My grandfather was hesitant to go to assisted living but Deerfield's team has made the transition much easier for him and us. The facility is kept nicely updated and clean.

ConcernedforElders April 05, 2011

Deerfield Village - Milwaukie, Oregon

If you love your parents DO NOT move them in to Deerfield. The Executive Director will lie to you to get your loved one in there and then treat them horrible. Several staff members were rude and cussed at my family member and most of the staff members whine about how hard they work and how tired they are. And don't get me started on the Med-Aid giving my family member the wrong meds! My Family member is in a new place now. Thank GOD! It is such a difference...we love the staff at the new place and everyone treats my family member with respect...finally! Deerfield would be a much better place with new Management and a new staff!

About Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence

Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence is an assisted living facility in Milwaukie, OR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Deerfield Village Assisted Living Residence