The Springs at Clackamas Woods

14404 SE Webster Road, Milwaukie, OR, 97267

Reviews of The Springs at Clackamas Woods

August 04, 2014

By jerriekimmie

The Springs is a lovely facility with warm and caring staff members. Great care is taken to keep it updated and clean and every staff person I have met has been helpful and friendly. I wish they made a bigger effort to involve newcomers more as it is so hard for elderly people to make new friends. I also wish there were a few more activities run by the staff on a regular basis like the book club (which is member run and doesn't meet in the summer) more game times, discussion groups on current topics, small field trips, etc. Wii bowling, putting and bingo don't interest everyone. In the dining room the meals stop at 6:00 PM which is really early for a lot of folks and the food is somewhat bland. That being said, there is a lot of choice in food and the dining staff are GREAT!

November 27, 2013

By Michele10

I love The Springs! I toured it and it’s wonderful. I know several friends that live there and they speak very highly of the place. I like that the place is clean and they have multilevel of care which is what I was looking in a facility. They have many activities. They have a garden area for their residents to garden if that is what they choose to do. They will take them to shopping and I loved it.

April 30, 2013

By Richard18

We've looked at The Springs at Clackamas over in Milwaukee. The apartment part of it was really nice, they've got a little patio, and it's reasonably priced, but the assistance part was separate from the facility which I didn't like.

April 19, 2012

By hug121

I really liked this assisted living facility. The staff seemed genuinely happy to be working there and helping out the residents. They were always very welcoming. The facility was always putting on different activities for the residents to join in on, if they wished. They had a cute little "store" there where the residents could buy essential products. If the residents wanted to go shopping, they had a shuttle that would take them to the store. The room that my grandfather was in was a good sized apartment. I wouldn't have minded living there! I always felt like my grandpa was safe living there. I really liked that he had an alert remote that he could carry around with him in his apartment. If he fell and he was alone and needed help getting up, he could alert the staff by pressing the button on that remote. The facility was always very clean and well maintained.

August 25, 2011

By libbynet

Caring, compassionate staff from the housekeepers to the director. Quickly knew and called her by name, before she had even moved in. Everything was clean, well maintained. Facility offers an activity room, a media room, an excercise room, a library, paved walkways amid beautiful gardens throughout the campus, a Lifeline emergency phone in each room, transportation to appointments and shopping and social events, a popcorn cart with hot popcorn all afternoon, delicious and nutritious meals. Facility includes family for most holidays.

August 23, 2011

By A Hospital Social Worker

This facility, which offers assisted living and memory care, is a very nice place, decorated in pastel colors and tasteful, homey furniture. When you first enter, it can be a little confusing if you don't know your way around, although there are usually friendly people nearby to help guide visitors. Security is good"”and there are codes assigned to every door. The resident rooms are quite spacious and the staff works with family members to get them as individualized and as homey as possible, with pictures and other personal effects. In the memory care unit, located at the back of the building, the residents seem high functioning. The rooms are immaculate and feel welcoming, again with residents' pictures and personal touches. There is a good staff to resident ratio. The food served, prepared by an onsite chef, is fresh and appealing, and special food requests are usually accommodated. Common areas include a beauty shop, puzzle room and pool room. The staff members seem helpful and nice"”and very attentive. They keep the residents clean and well groomed, talk with them respectfully, and take a personal interest in them. One of the nurse's has a father who lives there, which is a good sign. Most of the residents seem to be fairly high-functioning, including those in memory care"”although hospice is also welcomed. The cost is pricey"”from $7,000 to $8,000 monthly. The facility is also pet-friendly, which is a plus for many people.

Photos of The Springs at Clackamas Woods

Services & Amenities of The Springs at Clackamas Woods

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4955/month

About The Springs at Clackamas Woods

This handcrafted community offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. The warmth and the little extra care at The Springs, will reinforce all the reasons that seniors have made this their home to entertain family and friends, and enhance their lives.

Map of The Springs at Clackamas Woods