The Springs at Clackamas Woods

14404 SE Webster Road, Milwaukie, OR, 97267

Reviews of The Springs at Clackamas Woods

Michele10 November 27, 2013

I love The Springs! I toured it and it’s wonderful. I know several friends that live there and they speak very highly of the place. I like that the place is clean and they have multilevel of care which is what I was looking in a facility. They have many activities. They have a garden area for their residents to garden if that is what they choose to do. They will take them to shopping and I loved it.

Richard18 April 30, 2013

We've looked at The Springs at Clackamas over in Milwaukee. The apartment part of it was really nice, they've got a little patio, and it's reasonably priced, but the assistance part was separate from the facility which I didn't like.

hug121 April 19, 2012

I really liked this assisted living facility. The staff seemed genuinely happy to be working there and helping out the residents. They were always very welcoming. The facility was always putting on different activities for the residents to join in on, if they wished. They had a cute little "store" there where the residents could buy essential products. If the residents wanted to go shopping, they had a shuttle that would take them to the store. The room that my grandfather was in was a good sized apartment. I wouldn't have minded living there! I always felt like my grandpa was safe living there. I really liked that he had an alert remote that he could carry around with him in his apartment. If he fell and he was alone and needed help getting up, he could alert the staff by pressing the button on that remote. The facility was always very clean and well maintained.

libbynet August 25, 2011

Caring, compassionate staff from the housekeepers to the director. Quickly knew and called her by name, before she had even moved in. Everything was clean, well maintained. Facility offers an activity room, a media room, an excercise room, a library, paved walkways amid beautiful gardens throughout the campus, a Lifeline emergency phone in each room, transportation to appointments and shopping and social events, a popcorn cart with hot popcorn all afternoon, delicious and nutritious meals. Facility includes family for most holidays.

A Hospital Social Worker August 23, 2011

This facility, which offers assisted living and memory care, is a very nice place, decorated in pastel colors and tasteful, homey furniture.

When you first enter, it can be a little confusing if you don't know your way around, although there are usually friendly people nearby to help guide visitors. Security is good"”and there are codes assigned to every door.

The resident rooms are quite spacious and the staff works with family members to get them as individualized and as homey as possible, with pictures and other personal effects.

In the memory care unit, located at the back of the building, the residents seem high functioning. The rooms are immaculate and feel welcoming, again with residents' pictures and personal touches. There is a good staff to resident ratio.

The food served, prepared by an onsite chef, is fresh and appealing, and special food requests are usually accommodated. Common areas include a beauty shop, puzzle room and pool room.

The staff members seem helpful and nice"”and very attentive. They keep the residents clean and well groomed, talk with them respectfully, and take a personal interest in them. One of the nurse's has a father who lives there, which is a good sign.

Most of the residents seem to be fairly high-functioning, including those in memory care"”although hospice is also welcomed.

The cost is pricey"”from $7,000 to $8,000 monthly. The facility is also pet-friendly, which is a plus for many people.

From The Springs at Clackamas Woods

This handcrafted community offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. The warmth and the little extra care at The Springs, will reinforce all the reasons that seniors have made this their home to entertain family and friends, and enhance their lives.

Features of The Springs at Clackamas Woods