Belle Reve Senior Living Center Residential Care

Overview of Ratings

4.3

April 19, 2013

By Kevin Lacey

this facility seemed a little noisy. Not as peaceful as some of the others we have looked at. The staff there was very Friendly and the director was very pleasant and did a wonderful job going over everything. This facility is second on our list of 4 possibles. Warm friendly staff.

December 22, 2012

By anonymouse12

Facility seemed clean and orderly, nurses seemed attentive though occasionally were absent at inappropriate times. Residents seemed well cared for, though some were listless and others were very bored. Could use some brightening up (change fluorescent bulbs), some decorations, etc. Food should be more tailored to the needs of senior citizens (omega-3, folate, and other micronutrient dense foods should be used).

August 21, 2012

By A3FLELOHCNV1CP

The staff there are sooo nice its not even funny. They will do every single little thing my grandmother asks for. The facilities are beautiful. There are gardens out side and they let all the enrolled people walk around and play little games like table tennis, etc. Even the inside of the building is great, except the bathrooms are a little iffy sometimes. All the elderly people seem like they love it there due to the beauty of the facility and the ability to go wherever they want to on the entire site. The gardens are a huge plus because they make everyone's day. Back to the staff though, they are mostly volunteers. Even though they are volunteers, they dearly care for all the citizens enrolled and are willing to wake up in the middle of the night to assist them in going to the bathroom, changing TV channels, etc. Great place overall.

March 01, 2012

By scissors

My grandmother was admitted into this assisted living home about five years ago, and has been there ever since. I am quite happy with the facilities; indeed, they are always exceptionally clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. Unlike many assisted living facilities, this one was bright, well-lit, and seemed like a pleasant place to spend your final years. I had the opportunity to eat in the facilities provided on several occasions, and the food was tasty and seemed of good quality. The administrators here are exceedingly helpful, and really care about their residents. Grandma is very happy there, and I was happy sending her there. I have no real complaints, other than the fact that I wish there was a comparable facility more conveniently located; as such, that's really a comment on the quality of facilities in general, not this specific one. This is a great place, and I would recommend it to anyone considering an assisted living facility.

October 28, 2011

By Reviews

thank you for taking such good care of dad. ~Janice

August 29, 2011

By Milford

What a GREAT place. I just want to say thank you for being there yesterday, especially on a Sunday, to greet my father and help us get him settled. YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!! KAren K.

January 06, 2011

By mpc1234

Very Pleased!

After noticing the negative reviews about Belle Reve on this site, I decided it was important to acknowledge all the wonderful aspects of Belle Reve I have experienced over the past year. A year ago, my family and I made the tough decision to have my mom become a resident of an Assisted Living facility. We currently live in Milford and knew of Belle Reve from some of our neighbors. From the moment I walked in the front lobby, I could feel the warmth and courteousness from the staff and immediately felt more at ease. The entire process from the initial tour to the day my mom moved into Belle Reve was painless and comfortable. I can proudly say that my entire family and most importantly my mom are very pleased with all aspects of Belle Reve. My mom receives round the clock availability to care, delicious meals and is more active than she has been in years. With that said, I would recommend Belle Reve to anyone interested in looking for Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Care.

May 17, 2010

By ConcernedFamily

Would NOT Recommend this place!

We picked Belle Reve to try assisting living for our elderly mother because it *seemed* like a nice place. What a terrible mistake we made! The one and only acceptable thing there was the food. The staff made MULTIPLE serious medical errors that we believe directly resulted in our family member having to be hospitalized. Problem after problem there forced us to take our failing mother back home because we feared for her health and well being. The administration is rude and impossible to get a hold of, their record keeping and billing practices are dubious and don't hold your breath waiting for a nurse after 3:00 pm because there are none on the assisted living floor. They hire high school kids with foul mouths to run almost everything "“ including handing out meds and pain killers- without any real supervision or management around. Check their records with the state here, http://www.dpw.state.pa.us/ServicesPrograms/ChildCareEarlyEd/003682296.aspx?reportid=20665&fac=BELLE%20REVE, in the last three years they have been cited repeatedly for a number of very serious errors, hazards and mistakes and this is only what was caught. I wish we had done better research before choosing Belle Reve in Milford, PA. We would NEVER recommend that facility to anyone.

Let Us Search For You

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4900/month

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

About Belle Reve Senior Living Center Residential Care

When a little help is needed with daily living, Belle Reve Senior Living provides just the right amount in a safe and caring environment. The staff support allows residents the opportunity to live life to the fullest by providing assistance with everyday tasks, making sure nutritional and medical needs are met, and providing a variety of therapeutic and social activities including group outings.

Belle Reve's Residential Care Program offers personalized assistance in homelike surroundings. Choose from a studio or one bedroom apartment, each with a private bath. Amenities include a hair salon, weekly cleaning and linen services, three delicious meals daily and on-site physical therapy services.

Residential care residents receive individualized case management and wellness programs customized for them. Daily assistance includes bathing, dressing, grooming and medication management. The caring staff communicates regularly with loved ones and health care professionals to ensure all needs are met. Help is there when and how much you require it.

For those with Alzheimer's or other memory-impairing illnesses, a secure Memory Care neighborhood is available with a structured daily routine and customized activities.

Learn more about how Belle Reve residents are maintaining their independence while getting the help they need.

Belle Reve offers three levels of personalized care: Personal Care, Dementia Care, and Skilled Nursing Care with on-site Rehabilitation Services. Our Memory Care area provides specialized Alzheimer’s Care as well as care for other forms of memory disorders and dementia.

Map of Belle Reve Senior Living Center Residential Care