Ledgewood Bay at Milford

43 Ledgewood Drive, Milford, NH, 03055

Reviews of Ledgewood Bay at Milford

Caring99924750 February 10, 2015

I thought Ledgewood Bay was very nice because it was up high. You couldn't hear traffic, and it was quiet. It is really nice, and it was just five miles from my house which made the real decision. It was a very large studio apartment. I was amazed that we got her two dressers, her bed, a recliner, a chair, a coffee table, and a small refrigerator in there. It was big, so it worked out well. I like the fact that they don't use a lot of salt. My mother is not crazy about it, but I thought it was OK.

Thank you so much for your review! We love being up here with fantastic views! We're happy to be a great resource for your family.

Caring77488250 February 01, 2014

Ledgewood Bay is a very nice community. It's more homey rather than institutional. The staff is very attentive to the residents and the interaction with the residents and the staff is very supportive. The rooms are nice and the food is good, too.

Sarah.H August 28, 2012

Ledgewood Manor is one of the better assisted living facilities I have been involved with. My grandfather is currently a patient there, receiving physical rehabilitation. Their physical therapy staff appears to be very young but once observed working with patients, it became clear that they are not only young but also bright, ambitious and very well trained in the care they are providing. They also take the time to actually interact with their patients, ask how they are, listen to their concerns and limits, etc. I have been very pleased with the level of clinical care he has received. One common complaint during his stays at other facilities was that not much attention was paid when he rang his call bell...at Ledgewood someone comes within one minute every time he calls. He is also pleased with the recreational activities offered, cleanliness of his room and general facilities and even says that he enjoys the food. The patients are given many menu options based on what they are allowed to have per their medical status and he always enjoys his meals.

From Ledgewood Bay at Milford

Ledgewood Bay offers independent and assisted living as well as memory care and is ideally located just minutes from major shopping, entertainment and medical centers with easy access to Route 3. Ledgewood Bay offers all the benefits of community living— dining, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance. And best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing someone is there to help on a moment’s notice should the need arise.

Our friendly, open minded , open door policy amongst the management team and staff. Our natural hilltop setting with breathtaking mountain views, surrounded by trees.

Features of Ledgewood Bay at Milford

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,950/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits