Carriage Green at Milford

77 Plains Road, Milford, CT, 06461

Reviews of Carriage Green at Milford

February 09, 2015

By Wayne13

Carriage Green at Milford was our favorite among the facilities we had visited. I think the rooms were very nice and spacious. They were arranged in a nice way. I think my mother-in-law would have been comfortable there. They had 2 bedroom apartments which I did not see in the other 2 facilities we’d been to. If I ever needed a place to go, I would be going there. I was very impressed with them and I told my wife that if I ever needed one, this is where I want to be. I would highly recommend this facility.

Your words mean everything to us! We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director (203-874-4408) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

December 22, 2014

We toured Carriage Green at Milford, and it was nice. I went online, and it has good reputation online. My parent has bathroom, bedroom, and living room-kitchenette. Regarding food, I haven't tasted it, but it looks good. The staff's work attitude is excellent. Also this facility is very clean.

Thank you so much for sharing our experience. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know (203.874.4408) if there is ever anything we can do for you and your family.

September 23, 2014

By caring8302

I’ve been living in Carriage Green for thirteen years and I’m satisfied. The staff is good and the residents are nice. I don’t have any complaints with the food. I go out every single chance I can. We go out once a week with the residents. I’m very pleased with what we have here.

Your words mean everything to us! Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

April 30, 2014

By Marriene

Mom is at Carriage Green at Milford. She is very happy there. The staff are wonderful. They are patient, attentive, and it's very clean. Mom loves the food. She loves the activities. I am amazed at how quickly she was able to adapt to the whole experience. She is in the memory care area. She has a small studio type room. It's very bright and sunny. It was perfect and exactly what we were looking for.

April 26, 2014

We chose Carriage Green at Milford because we like it very much. Everything is excellent. We like the people, the service, and the building. The staff and the food are both excellent. My wife and I are in a two-bedroom apartment with one bathroom, and it is spacious enough for us. We have many activities. We have arts and crafts. We have games and discussions. We have bingo every day and watch movies every night.

February 28, 2014

I like Carriage Green at Milford because this was the cleanest facility I've looked into. They also had the most activities that I think my mother would enjoy, but what I didn’t like is that I think you need to sign a contract for a year. I was not able to meet many of the staff except for the person who gave me the information and the tour and he is a very nice man with a very good attitude. The rooms are very small. It's a room and a bathroom; like a studio. You could just fit like a single bed and it has a little kitchenette. It's small and expensive.

May 31, 2013

By caring0524113

My mother is in Carriage Green. I would highly recommend this place. It's very clean. The food is good. They also have a lot for the residents to do. They have their own shuttle bus, so they take people to different places. They do drives on the weekends. They have happy hour Fridays at 4:30 wherein they would have musical guests come in. You can have family come in if you want. The aides are very helpful. My mom uses her wheelchair a lot but they are accommodating to that.

June 21, 2012

By lcsegall

Staff at C.G were amiable, knowledgeable and helpful. Residents were actively involved in team activities. Food at lunch was quite tasty and ambience of ALF was fresh, clean and lively. Residents who were in there 70's, 80's and 90's all appeared to be happy and staff was always in close proximity to address residents' needs and concerns.I recommend this facility with no reservations Larry Segall,MS,LCSW, GCM,

November 17, 2011

By TKate

Carriage Green at Milford is a warm, welcoming, inviting assisted living center. My grandmother was living there for a period of time. The staff was always helpful and very kind to her. She felt independent but my family and I felt that she was safe and cared for. The grounds were always kept immaculate and beautiful. Everything was always clean. If there was ever a problem, it was answered and resolved as quickly as possible. If ever any family had any questions, staff sat with us and addressed our concerns as soon as we had them. There was a time where a light was out on my grandmothers unit and as soon as she contacted them it was fixed within the time. It was a relief that a nurse was on site 24 hours a day. There were plenty of activities for my grandmother to take part in. It gave my family and I complete piece of mind that security was posted at the entrance always too. All in all, I would recommend Carriage Green to anyone looking for a independent feeling assisted living center, especially to those who are resistant to the idea.

Photos of Carriage Green at Milford

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About Carriage Green at Milford

Carriage Green at Milford offers Traditional Assisted Living and is nestled in a residential neighborhood in the quaint, New England town of Milford, Connecticut. Carriage Green is conveniently located between Fairfield and New Haven, with easy access to Route 95 and in close proximity to Route 8.

Milford is a small city with a big heart. Take the train into New York City or a short drive to downtown Milford, where you'll find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. We're also close to Milford Hospital and minutes from Bridgeport, St. Raphael's, and Yale-New Haven Hospitals. Carriage Green's superb location complements the quality of life found within our community, where residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle that makes them feel secure and comfortable.

Map of Carriage Green at Milford