Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

From Atria Stratford

At Atria Stratford, you'll find a dedicated staff who understand the importance of balancing individual care with your independence. Whether you enjoy watching a movie in our theater, reading a novel in our library, or taking an excursion to nearby local shops, we are dedicated to helping you live life to the fullest.

Atria Stratford offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Memory Care - Life Guidance®

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, supportive living, assisted living and memory care communities in 179 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a difference in our world.

Reviews of Atria Stratford

Atria Stratford
64px
Posted by Caring99883650 January 13, 2015
4.0

Atria Stratford is nice. I liked it there because of the people that worked there. They are very friendly and accommodating. It is clean and very nice. He is enjoying the food as well. My father seems happy there, so I am happy. He has Dementia so he is in what they call the Life Guidance Unit for memory care patients. I looked all of the facilities in the area, and I liked them all except for one. Since I liked all of them, I ended up picking the one closest to me and the one that I could most afford.

Atria Stratford
64px
Posted by Joan Carmichael August 02, 2012

I highly recommend the Atria. The Atria's atmosphere of love and caring helped my mother become herself once again when she was drifting away into the devastating effects of Alzheimer's while living at home alone.

My mother was in her house and not taking her medications properly. She became a shell of her former self. Coming to the Atria renewed her quality of life through making friends, having help taking her medications properly, doing activities such as exercising classes, getting her hair done...things she would normally enjoy, trips to local sights and stores with other seniors, wonderful meals, which family can come and share for a very small contribution. I shared many delicious meals with my mother and her table of friends. So enjoyable to see her happy!!

I so recommend the Atria. Knowing that my mother was in a safe and comfortable, caring place gave me extreme peace of mind. If you have a loved one, man or woman, who you care about and are worried about because their quality of life has declined through loneliness and forgetfulness or any disability that comes with old age, I highly recommend the Atria.
The Atria staff were more than 'staff'. They became a loving family within the facility. A new home where people share the joy, love and heartbreak of family and friends. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this review!!

Location of Atria Stratford